I've seen Stranger Things but...

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

This is where the RFL has got to get involved...get her to a TV game!   Do you know how much of a new market that demographic actually is????

This is where marketing is at !

Look at the KSI v Logan Paul boxing recently. 2 fighters with no experience using on line profile to create not just one but two major events and a huge amount of interest, publicity and hard cash

My kids go on endlessly about you tubers etc etc who seem to have no talent other than being able to generate money from advertisers and their millions of followers. They also bang on about buying "Merch" - can you imagine what would happen if Millie was to say "she had been to a game, it was awesome and when you go you can buy some cool merch like Beanie hats". Club shops never keep up if just a fraction of her followers wanted to copy her

2 hours ago, Red Willow said:

She is a fine actress really enjoyed the series. Anything that raises the profile of the game is fine by me.

Isn't she only about 16 though?

According to wiki, she's 15. 11/12 when started in Stranger Things.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 minutes ago, longboard said:

Andy, she's too young to be courting, Wigan rules, or not! 

Can you hear me over there?

And how old was Andy when Owen turned up?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I've just got the Stranger Things reference in the title... very good.

(I may not be quick, but I get there!)

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived