Squad for oldham

Barroooww

1 hour ago, Barroooww said:

The following squad has been named for the visit of oldham tomorrow. Anyone know why Lee Jewitt isn’t playing? Hopefully not another hock?

95B6B754-D8A4-46DF-AD18-88B73F4FACCF.jpeg

Sounds like they are wrapping Jewitt in cotton wool ready for the season proper from what Cresta says in the Mail. Also says Ritson will be looked after too.

14-22 at the moment.

Barrow were given Boston the first half and went down to 0-16 at one point.

Lots of handling mistakes too. Then hit a purple patch just before half time.

Carl Foster playing well and has just let Tee in pull a try back 

Dally missed conversion 18-22 about 10 mins to go.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

2 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Side notes I think jono needs to shed a few pounds he looked to be carrying to much and we definitely made the right decision with regards to letting charnock go he seemed intent on injuring somebody today

Charnocks a tool and will get knocked down a peg or two in that league. 

All amateurs played well and didnt look out of place. 

Agree Tyson was the best of the bunch. Although Barrow played better when there were more trialists/amateurs on. So they all I think deserve a bit more time. 

I think by the sounds of the Jewitt situation its starting to smell a little hocky.....

Walne was very good today.

From an Oldham fan.

All the best for the coming season, can't see why you won't be there or there abouts at the end of the season. I wish we had Forster he was by far the best forward on the day.

Also, well done to the lads who did the coverage on live. Sky needs to watch out - the next Hemmings/Stevenson combo!

Archived