Oldham and rochdale rugby play

clifford

22 hours ago, clifford said:

I ve been able to locate the play on YouTube

Its called in the blood 

I'd been wracking my brains trying to remember what it was called. Me and my son went to watch it at Oldham library. Terry Flanagan was sat to my left. It was a great play and an enjoyable evening. My son didn't get some of it so I explained as it went along. 

Just been reading the script, these are the parts I played

HORNETS DIRECTOR, HORNETS CHAIRMAN JACK, COLIN ATKIN, COACH, MICK CROCKER’S DAD, OLDHAM DIRECTOR JOE, TONY PRATT’S OLD TRAINER,TOMMY JONES’ DAD, STAN at the bar

BRENT RAWSTRON.

These are the parts my son played

YOUNG NORMAN SHORT, YOUNG MICK CROCKER, OLDHAM DIRECTOR GEORGE, TOMMY JONES, KEVIN FLANAGAN, BOB at the bar

JACK RAWSTRON

It was very interesting playing opposite my own son, I was his Dad, his pal and his business partner at various points in the play.

The ex Players were fantastic, at the first couple of rehearsals they were nervous as hell, but when it came to showtime they were brilliant and trod the boards like true pro's. It was a pleasure and a privilege to have worked with them.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

11 hours ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

Just been reading the script, these are the parts I played

HORNETS DIRECTOR, HORNETS CHAIRMAN JACK, COLIN ATKIN, COACH, MICK CROCKER’S DAD, OLDHAM DIRECTOR JOE, TONY PRATT’S OLD TRAINER,TOMMY JONES’ DAD, STAN at the bar

BRENT RAWSTRON.

These are the parts my son played

YOUNG NORMAN SHORT, YOUNG MICK CROCKER, OLDHAM DIRECTOR GEORGE, TOMMY JONES, KEVIN FLANAGAN, BOB at the bar

JACK RAWSTRON

It was very interesting playing opposite my own son, I was his Dad, his pal and his business partner at various points in the play.

The ex Players were fantastic, at the first couple of rehearsals they were nervous as hell, but when it came to showtime they were brilliant and trod the boards like true pro's. It was a pleasure and a privilege to have worked with them.

I'm so pleased I came to watch it. It was a brilliant celebration of our great game. 

Archived