Sun 12 Jan: (Pre-Season) Leeds Rhinos v Bradford Bulls KO 3pm (Sky TV)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's pride in rugby league and its players and supporters mixed with the desperate sadness that we know absolutely that no matter how heroic Rob Burrow is going to be, and we know he will be,

Not on this thread eh guys? 

Those guys on the pitch at the end there have brought tears to my eyes before, especially in 2004. But not like today. Not sure if the interview Rob did on the pitch in front of the crowd after t

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Feels like Super League comes early this weekend.

Not sure I should feel happy about that in the tragic circumstances but I’m very much looking forward to watching the broadcast on Sunday.

The circumstances are indeed tragic, but this should be a joyous event and one that raises plenty of money and awareness.

• Like 5

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Pitch for the Boxing audience, and have Burrow v Lauaki: The Rematch at half time.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

12 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Cheers WLYW for the post.  When I looked at the schedule a few days ago it was just showing re-runs of old games.  I will now have to avoid this site and other sites until I get home from work on Monday afternoon.

I wouldn't worry too much about thee score - it's all about the celebration. 

(can you tell I'm a Bradford fan?). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

People called Romans they go the house

1 hour ago, MrPosh said:

I wouldn't worry too much about thee score - it's all about the celebration. 

(can you tell I'm a Bradford fan?). 

I am bothered about the score or who wins.  It’s that there will be snippets of live action and focus when Rob enters and leaves the field on various media sites and TRL and I would rather see those as part of the game as a whole.

Goosebumps.

Nice first try for Leeds.

Rhyse Martin 6:0 Bradford

Leeds 12:0 Bradford

Just now, my missus said:

ok its a friendly but haven't they been warned about playing the ball with the foot?

At least he picked up playing touch to touch.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Well worked try by Bradford

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.