Jarrad Stack testimonial

Derwent Park SC

We have two worn Workington Town jerseys by Jarrad Stack up for auction. The bidding will end on Sunday 26th January the day of Jarrad’s testimonial game against Town. All proceeds will go to Jarrad’s testimonial fund. Bid away!

You can place your bids by either messaging this page or Scott Graham! 

Please share!

DCADD324-70C3-4E48-935F-B0121452C738.jpeg

43396CF0-C82F-49E8-AC97-76792084A3A6.jpeg

19ED19AE-75D7-45EC-8500-EDC733B2CD9D.jpeg

8C3BD009-5EAC-49BF-8B55-F62B75197D40.jpeg

We are still taking names for our pre season trip to barrow on Sunday the 26th January (2 weeks today) if you would like a seat please get in touch ASAP.

This game is also Jarrad Stacks testimonial game, Jarrad has been a great servant to Workington Town, Barrow Raiders and rugby league. We are auctioning two of Jarrads town tops, current bids are £25 on each of, bidding will end the day of his testimonial match!

15 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Think it's awful how town wont do the same as Barrow, after all he did for the club!!

Over the last few seasons the club has shown how it rewards both players and coach's for there loyalty's, disgraceful. 

Stack actually approached Barrow to leave when we got relegated 4 seasons ago. He was a great player for us but it would be a daft presedent to set to donate gate receipts of a friendly to a player that left ages ago. The club has 20 odd players to play. Also. Why are you on here Dean causing trouble?

13 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

Stack actually approached Barrow to leave when we got relegated 4 seasons ago. He was a great player for us but it would be a daft presedent to set to donate gate receipts of a friendly to a player that left ages ago. The club has 20 odd players to play. Also. Why are you on here Dean causing trouble?

He remained loyal when he could of went to Super League... also... I'm not called Dean ?

51 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

Well said ?

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

He remained loyal when he could of went to Super League... also... I'm not called Dean ?

You sure Dean? ?

From what I understand, the club were never told that this game was going to be in aid of Jarrads testimonial and if they had would have possibly advised alternative opponents -  So in that respect I find it a bit poor that those comments have been made public.

I'm sure every genuine Town fan would prefer us to be building this squad and fulfilling our commitments to the current players - not a player who left the club 4 years ago.

We only have 2 pre season games both played away from home, players need paid so I'm sure a split gate is very welcome to the club.

3 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Think it's awful how town wont do the same as Barrow, after all he did for the club!!

3 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Dean please put your energy on haven getting beat every week and make sure karl catches the bus?

51 minutes ago, Town Army said:

You sure Dean? ?

From what I understand, the club were never told that this game was going to be in aid of Jarrads testimonial and if they had would have possibly advised alternative opponents -  So in that respect I find it a bit poor that those comments have been made public.

I'm sure every genuine Town fan would prefer us to be building this squad and fulfilling our commitments to the current players - not a player who left the club 4 years ago.

We only have 2 pre season games both played away from home, players need paid so I'm sure a split gate is very welcome to the club.

100% positive I'm not Dean lol

18 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Spot on GentlemanJim.

Mischief making of the highest order.

Jarrad is not a Town Player and has not been for a Few seasons now.Yes he was a great player for our club and had he stayed he would have had a Testimonial Season like others who have dedicated themselves to our Club.I am sure that any fans travelling down will afford him a great reception and donate in any buckets that may be doing the rounds but to expect our Club to waver costs is just crazy.

On 08/01/2020 at 21:34, Derwent Park SC said:

We have two worn Workington Town jerseys by Jarrad Stack up for auction. The bidding will end on Sunday 26th January the day of Jarrad’s testimonial game against Town. All proceeds will go to Jarrad’s testimonial fund. Bid away!

You can place your bids by either messaging this page or Scott Graham! 

Please share!

DCADD324-70C3-4E48-935F-B0121452C738.jpeg

43396CF0-C82F-49E8-AC97-76792084A3A6.jpeg

19ED19AE-75D7-45EC-8500-EDC733B2CD9D.jpeg

8C3BD009-5EAC-49BF-8B55-F62B75197D40.jpeg

Both those shirts bring back great memories. Jarrad wore the rainbow shirt when we put 60 on haven in 2015, and he wore the gold one when we beat them with a last minute conversion after playing with 12 men for most of the game. ?

20 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

He was an inspirational player for us, I'd like to see him in the Hall of fame some day. ????

Archived