Widdop out for first 4 weeks of season

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Nope, I just call out widely inaccurate quotes and then asked for more info when YOU claimed I didn’t know the whole story, whatever that means....

You said ‘he’s been made of biscuits the past 5 years’ - missing the first 4 weeks of a season doesn’t prove that, Jim. 

Really? You’re asking me to provide a coherent argument when, with very little effort on my part, I’ve pulled to pieces everything you’ve said and shown you to be way off the mark. It’s easy being right on this forum sometimes when you see some of the rhetoric spewed on here, with attempts to pass it off as fact. Do some research, Jim - it makes for better debate ?

Yep, you are so right that the subject of your post is now sat on the touchline for the first 4 weeks of the season.

Well done you, the exactness of your statement about his fitness is staggering.

If you are going to choose to ignore the brittleness of his shoulders in your assessment of the state of his body, I suspect that this thread could be the gift that keeps on giving.

Anyway, for the first 4 weeks of the season I guess you are on a loser, unless you are going to chirp on about how fit he is whilst he is sat on his behind.

16 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Yep, you are so right that the subject of your post is now sat on the touchline for the first 4 weeks of the season.

Anyway, for the first 4 weeks of the season I guess you are on a loser, unless you are going to chirp on about how fit he is whilst he is sat on his behind.

Jim, you do know this thread was started (by me) in relation to his injury, right? As in you're not providing new information here.  

If you are going to choose to ignore the brittleness of his shoulders in your assessment of the state of his body, I suspect that this thread could be the gift that keeps on giving.

I'll say it louder and slower so you can hear.

He.Has.Injured.His Foot.Which.Anatomy.Wise.Is.In.No.Way.Linked.To.His.Shoulder

If he gets a shoulder injury at some point feel free to come back to me and squawk on about brittle biscuits. 

2 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Jim, you do know this thread was started (by me) in relation to his injury, right? As in you're not providing new information here.  

I'll say it louder and slower so you can hear.

He.Has.Injured.His Foot.Which.Anatomy.Wise.Is.In.No.Way.Linked.To.His.Shoulder

If he gets a shoulder injury at some point feel free to come back to me and squawk on about brittle biscuits. 

As you seem to be hard of hearing, I stated that he had a brittle BODY. Unless I am hugely mistaken, his ankle is actually on his body.

Go Google a picture of a human skeleton and see if you can work it out.

BODY. Do you get it? Can you read that? 

5 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

As you seem to be hard of hearing, I stated that he had a brittle BODY. Unless I am hugely mistaken, his ankle is actually on his body.

Go Google a picture of a human skeleton and see if you can work it out.

BODY. Do you get it? Can you read that? 

24 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

If you are going to choose to ignore the brittleness of his shoulders in your assessment of the state of his body,

Are you okay, Jim? 

48 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Well done you, the exactness of your statement about his fitness is staggering.

he didnt hurt his shoulder now though lol  the two injuries are unrelated.

Archived