Eddie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I have an update for you.

The season WILL go ahead, but when isn't yet clear as RLJ are waiting on Government clearance.

Safe to say that everything is locked and loaded, which brings me to....

For the first time, RLJ are making a few replicas available. If you don't know, they basically own their supply chain, so all of the Money made from it goes directly to the league and not to designers or retailers. 

The pricing model is our on social media now, with only 5 jerseys for each team available at USD$100, EXCEPT for the Hyenas.

Romeo and the guys have asked me to pass on their thanks for everyone who contributed, and as part of that, they are going to make two discounts available:

For anyone who contributed to the sponsorship deal, they are making a 50% discount on Hyenas jerseys.

For any member of the Totalrl forum, they will offer a 25% discount.

They are selling jerseys on pre order for the next (I think) couple of weeks and then the order goes in. There will only be one run of jerseys I am told because they like the idea of someone being able to have a collectors item, rather than a training shirt.

I have copied their social post below, and the discount code for forum members is : TOTALRL2020

You will need to confirm your forum identity before they let it though.

If you have contributed to the sponsorship, please flick me a personal message and I will get you a code for that.

*post*

It's been a while since we saw some action, but we are working on changing that as soon as it is safe to do so.
Now, for the first time, we are making limited edition NCC jerseys available on pre order. Strictly limited to 5 per team, you can support the game and grab a real collectors item.
Visit www.1908.store to get involved!
Free worldwide postage included

2 hours ago, gnidir said:

Hi all, 

I have an update for you.

The season WILL go ahead, but when isn't yet clear as RLJ are waiting on Government clearance.

Safe to say that everything is locked and loaded, which brings me to....

For the first time, RLJ are making a few replicas available. If you don't know, they basically own their supply chain, so all of the Money made from it goes directly to the league and not to designers or retailers. 

The pricing model is our on social media now, with only 5 jerseys for each team available at USD$100, EXCEPT for the Hyenas.

Romeo and the guys have asked me to pass on their thanks for everyone who contributed, and as part of that, they are going to make two discounts available:

For anyone who contributed to the sponsorship deal, they are making a 50% discount on Hyenas jerseys.

For any member of the Totalrl forum, they will offer a 25% discount.

They are selling jerseys on pre order for the next (I think) couple of weeks and then the order goes in. There will only be one run of jerseys I am told because they like the idea of someone being able to have a collectors item, rather than a training shirt.

I have copied their social post below, and the discount code for forum members is : TOTALRL2020

You will need to confirm your forum identity before they let it though.

If you have contributed to the sponsorship, please flick me a personal message and I will get you a code for that.

*post*

It's been a while since we saw some action, but we are working on changing that as soon as it is safe to do so.
Now, for the first time, we are making limited edition NCC jerseys available on pre order. Strictly limited to 5 per team, you can support the game and grab a real collectors item.
Visit www.1908.store to get involved!
Free worldwide postage included

Brilliant!

Some amazing colours in the other jerseys. I’m looking forward to getting a hyena’s top.

https://1908.store/collections/jamaica-rugby-league

446C9FC9-CC8F-45EE-972B-0BF55B64F977.jpeg

Ok, so it's only one shirt per size and my size is sold out ☹

I realise the limited number is to mitigate the the risk of producing them and being left with stock, but it might be worth considering deposit secured pre-orders as I'm sure we will be doing this again next year.

I'd also be happy to buy a special Jersey/polo celebrating our inevitable 2020 Championship victory. Or just a general polo if we somehow get robbed of the title.

36 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

I realise the limited number is to mitigate the the risk of producing them and being left with stock, but it might be worth considering deposit secured pre-orders as I'm sure we will be doing this again next year.

I'd also be happy to buy a special Jersey/polo celebrating our inevitable 2020 Championship victory. Or just a general polo if we somehow get robbed of the title.

Stock levels are back. Sorry, just trying to make sure only 5 are sold.

We only have 4 available in other clubs at this point, so that to those who have bought other club jerseys

5 hours ago, Copa said:

With the discount and with postage included it’s less than half the price of a jersey in Australia.

Too right it is.

A few years ago I bought my brother a playing weight Balmain Tigers jersey it cost around $150.  I sent it by post to him in the UK and on the padded envelope I wrote what it contained and the price.  Big mistake .... when I rang my brother on his birthday he told me that he had to pay £20 to the Post Office for some form of Import Duty because of the price of the jersey.

4 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

I hope I didn’t buy the one in your size.

I bought the small size, not because a I am a munchkin, but I am going to frame the jersey.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some help.

I purchased the small size Hyena jersey at the end of August but have not received anything yet.

I have just clicked on the 1908 store link on the post earlier on this page but when it takes you to the Spirit of 1908 website there is no contact email address to ask if the jerseys have been sent out.

Can anyone point in the right direction.  Thanks 

HI all, 

Apologies for the really slow response on this one.

The jerseys landed in Jamaica just at the end of last week. There were delays coming from the supplier in Pakistan who makes the match jerseys (The usual replica supplier is in China).

Jerseys will be posted out from Jamaica this week, so postage permitting, should be with you in about 10 days.

Once again, apologies for the delay in this one, its not the normal way we do things, but with the whole situation, we are hopefully there with replicas.

We are also looking at when we can get the NCC season underway, unfortunately, because of the country infrastructure regarding medical, and the recent flooding, its a bit of a waiting game, but we will be there sooner rather than later hopefully.

Please flick me a direct message if you have personal questions, otherwise im happy to field them on this thread.

Once again, thanks for all your patience on this, we didn't anticipate this level of delay in the supply.

Archived