Jamaican Sponsorship

Eddie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gnidir said:

HI all, 

Apologies for the really slow response on this one.

The jerseys landed in Jamaica just at the end of last week. There were delays coming from the supplier in Pakistan who makes the match jerseys (The usual replica supplier is in China).

Jerseys will be posted out from Jamaica this week, so postage permitting, should be with you in about 10 days.

Once again, apologies for the delay in this one, its not the normal way we do things, but with the whole situation, we are hopefully there with replicas.

We are also looking at when we can get the NCC season underway, unfortunately, because of the country infrastructure regarding medical, and the recent flooding, its a bit of a waiting game, but we will be there sooner rather than later hopefully.

Please flick me a direct message if you have personal questions, otherwise im happy to field them on this thread.

Once again, thanks for all your patience on this, we didn't anticipate this level of delay in the supply.

Thanks Gnidir for the update.  Can’t wait to frame the jersey and add it to my collection.

Which carrier will you use to post it?

The reason I am asking is that over the last few weeks I have been getting emails from DHL asking to confirm my email address as they have a package to deliver.  I suspected rightly that they are scams but when I got the first one I was tempted to click on the link hoping it was the rugby jersey. 🤭🤭

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got in from work yesterday to find a card from TNT saying they had tried to deliver an item and I would need to go to their depot to pick it up.  As we were expecting a delivery of bedside tables I took the Ute to the depot only to be surprised when I was handed an A3 size package!

When I saw the name Ray Calvert on the package I knew it was THE HYENAS jersey.  It looks great and I will get it framed in the next week or so.

Go the Hyenas.

I wonder if Abramovitch had the same feeling when he put money into Chelski 😄😄😄😄

4 minutes ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Quick question.  I have number 18 on the back of my jersey.  Has everyone got the same number or is mine the 18th jersey in a limited edition?

Mine has no number on the back.

4 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

When I saw the name Ray Calvert on the package I knew it was THE HYENAS jersey.  It looks great and I will get it framed in the next week or so.

I'm going to wear mine.  I have so many hobbies and interests that take up space in the house i think framing Jamaican RL jerseys and putting them on the wall may just be pushing my luck.

4 hours ago, Copa said:

I'm going to wear mine.  I have so many hobbies and interests that take up space in the house i think framing Jamaican RL jerseys and putting them on the wall may just be pushing my luck.

Wear it with pride Copa. I'm chuffed for you.

Archived