Rabbitohs say yes to Mitchell... apparently

Given that in our previous Mitchell thread it was reported that happy-go-lucky Wayne was not interested in acquiring Latrell for the Bunnies, yes as some of us thought, it turned out he was. According to reports I’ve read this morning Latrell has met with Russell Crowe to finalise a deal which is thought to be worth $600,000 for next season. The Roosters who it was thought in the previous thread wanted some money paid back...it actually appears will have to PAY $120,000 on top of that amount.

I also read that Souths will have an option to offer Mitchell a further year with them worth $800,000. To do this they’d surely have to move another costly player on.

Slight problem in that Rooster's want the money they claim to have paid him in the off season from the Bunnie's who don't want to pay it, look's like dragging on for a few more weeks yet.

I don't think the Chooks have any leverage. They told him he was free to look around, They told him he would be in NSW Cup, meaning he would still be on their payroll. They told him not to come back to training. AFAIK, Latrell has never said he wouldn't play NSW Cup or come back to training.

19 hours ago, Graham said:

Definitely not... maybe

I think I dreamed this ...

08AFFC52-2697-471E-8CA7-F27B6CB0F288.thumb.jpeg.1df5419be895cabe80a366738bcf94a8.jpeg

Did Tigers miss out or dodge a bullet?

Apparently he was never a centre...

so we dreamed that as well.

He's gone to the right club and right coach to sort out His personal issues 

He got too caught up.in the racism.thing probably bc of mundine 

He has found a good home.

First Souths’ casualty of the move:

Latrell Mitchell’s arrival at Redfern is reportedly set to force talented youngster Adam Doueihi out of the club.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports coach Wayne Bennett told the 21-year-old on Wednesday that he was free to negotiate with rival clubs despite having two years to run on his contract.

Someone's going to get a fine young player in Adam Doueihi. Despite little experience, he was great for Lebanon in the last RWC, and has improved since.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived