Which team shall we sponsor? Poll

Eddie

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I like #4 a lot, though Dev Inno is also a good idea considering how much they’ve helped with this. 

I’d swap the two lines. “Friends .... “ on the top with the bigger font and the forum underneath in the smaller font.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m happy with 4 as is

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

6 minutes ago, Copa said:

I’d swap the two lines. “Friends .... “ on the top with the bigger font and the forum underneath in the smaller font.

I agree, Should be something like Friends of Jamaican Rugby League in Large Font, with the tag line Total Rugby league  forum and Dev Inno Partnership in smaller font below.

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I like #4 a lot, though Dev Inno is also a good idea considering how much they’ve helped with this. 

We have agreed to feature Dev Into on the jerseys in a secondary spot if a different message is chosen.

13 hours ago, dealwithit said:

Let’s not restrict replicas to this forum. 

Agree TotalRL is incidental. 

Would rather “Friends of Jamaica” because not all donors are from this forum. 

Partners, friends, wives etc have donated so it should be inclusive. 

I agree, it should primarily reflect the make up of the donors. That’s what will keep them contributing next season.

If totalrl was in the larger font on the top line it infers totalrl funded it and that they are “Friends of Jamaican Rugby League” if that’s the byline in the small font underneath.

It would be like I paid the money for companies to get the primary branding. Which I didn’t do. It wouldn’t be clear that a fan group provided the funding. 

47 minutes ago, Copa said:

I agree, it should primarily reflect the make up of the donors. That’s what will keep them contributing next season.

If totalrl was in the larger font on the top line it infers totalrl funded it and that they are “Friends of Jamaican Rugby League” if that’s the byline in the small font underneath.

It would be like I paid the money for companies to get the primary branding. Which I didn’t do. It wouldn’t be clear that a fan group provided the funding. 

Yes completely agree. And some donors shared it on their facebook attracting non-TRL users. 

4 hours ago, Copa said:

Ok I understand now (I’m a bit slow), are we calling ourselves ‘Friends of Jamaican Rugby League’? If so then I agree with people above that we should have that as the big bit with the forum name underneath (so people know where to find us and join in, as we don’t have our own FOJRM website). Or even ‘Join us at the TotalRL forum). 

I can see why people object to having TRL if they didn’t contribute but they do host this forum which we all use for free. 

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ok I understand now (I’m a bit slow), are we calling ourselves ‘Friends of Jamaican Rugby League’? If so then I agree with people above that we should have that as the big bit with the forum name underneath (so people know where to find us and join in, as we don’t have our own FOJRM website). Or even ‘Join us at the TotalRL forum). 

I can see why people object to having TRL if they didn’t contribute but they do host this forum which we all use for free. 

We’ll have to poll options for a primary name...

Friends of the Hyenas

The Hyenas fan club

The Cackle Crew (cackle being the collective noun for hyenas)

Friends of Jamaican rugby league

or whatever else anyone wants to suggest..

33 minutes ago, Copa said:

We’ll have to poll options for a primary name...

Friends of the Hyenas

The Hyenas fan club

The Cackle Crew (cackle being the collective noun for hyenas)

Friends of Jamaican rugby league

or whatever else anyone wants to suggest..

Do you fancy setting one up? I couldn’t get it to work when I tried for which team we’d sponsor. 

• 3 months later...

Archived