Official's for Ike Southward game

Callum Linford 98

25 minutes ago, town4me said:

Season long relegation  battle. They dont have have a championship squad 

That's what u thought last year aswell look how that panned out ? I know who's position id rather be in and it's definitely not towns 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

That's what u thought last year aswell look how that panned out ? I know who's position id rather be in and it's definitely not towns 

The championship is a massive step up and on paper probably all the teams in that league are better.

22 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Nice to see you back. You haven't got the  players simple as that . I am sure you will soon disappear . 2 to come down from lions Oldham haven

6 hours ago, town4me said:

Nice to see you back. You haven't got the  players simple as that . I am sure you will soon disappear . 2 to come down from lions Oldham haven

Not just about quality it's about heart and passion home form will be key in a survival year for haven defence won the league last year I'm sure it will assist this year also need a half back desperately though 

Just now, dkw said:

Your gonna get battered on 90% of games, is it true this was nearly your strip, considering your squad is basically ours from 2016...that got relegated from the championship. 

Errea-Workington-Town-Home-Shirt-2016.jp

I'd say most of the squad are haven lads and played for haven before town and came back to haven jealusy gets you nowhere pal 

9 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

This might be a first , but I agree with you 

4 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

I'd say most of the squad are haven lads and played for haven before town and came back to haven jealusy gets you nowhere pal 

What relevance does that have to what I wrote? 

12 minutes ago, dkw said:

What relevance does that have to what I wrote? 

Because you are saying they are town players before they wer haven players playing for us now when really they played for haven first if this makes sense ??

1 hour ago, dkw said:

No I didn't. 

At the end of the day marra it's the way it is at both clubs and geographic location mean we have a circle of players moving back and forth to each club it's the way it's always been 

8 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

Callum, Brett, Carter, Walker, Forrester, Dowsett ?

16 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

I think most Town fans would prefer to be where haven are, but only if we thought we could compete. I'm not saying haven wont do well, I thought you would struggle last year. ? Any team going up into the championship will struggle IMO, York have done well but we're building for a few years. Swinton troubles could be a godsend for all the struggling championship teams. 

8 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I think most Town fans would prefer to be where haven are, but only if we thought we could compete. I'm not saying haven wont do well, I thought you would struggle last year. ? Any team going up into the championship will struggle IMO, York have done well but we're building for a few years. Swinton troubles could be a godsend for all the struggling championship teams. 

It will be massive hard for us this year pal I think we are relying on home form and maybe sneaking an odd win away il happily take a survival year then go for it next 

6 hours ago, townie88 said:

Any craic from this morning? Wasnt able to get down

There was a lovely moment this morning where the family of Brian ritson sponsored a shirt in his memory, the club also announced they would leave a gap in the club photo where brian normally sits 

Archived