Jump to content
Callum Linford 98

Official's for Ike Southward game

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

Brett Philips came through Havens youth team.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cumbria RL said:

Brett Philips came through Havens youth team.

😴😴so pleased we only play haven once this season 😴😴


go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

That's what u thought last year aswell look how that panned out 🤔 I know who's position id rather be in and it's definitely not towns 

I'd like to be in havens position but only when we are  'ready' and 'prepared' for it. My hope is having a top  coach like CT see us prepared for it soon. No point in going up unprepared.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, town4me said:

I'd like to be in havens position but only when we are  'ready' and 'prepared' for it. My hope is having a top  coach like CT see us prepared for it soon. No point in going up unprepared.

Think most haven fans will admit we hoped we would be more prepared ESP with the time we have had in the off season to get in the quality needed they obv feel there is enough there to survive this year just got to back what we we have and to be honest all haven fans have wanted for year was a Cumbrian based side and we have that now weather of not it's good enough for championship rugby only time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still in two minds whether to go today. Pricing is a rip off of this fixture. However, I prob wont get chance to see us again in action for quite a few weeks. And it's probably the only derby of the season. Theres a lot of new faces I'd like to see in action.

The majority of havens squad have played championship rugby before. So they have experience. Although the championship has raised its level since they all last played there. I say good luck k to them and hopefully we can join them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

Think most haven fans will admit we hoped we would be more prepared ESP with the time we have had in the off season to get in the quality needed they obv feel there is enough there to survive this year just got to back what we we have and to be honest all haven fans have wanted for year was a Cumbrian based side and we have that now weather of not it's good enough for championship rugby only time will tell.

The best thing for Cumbrian rugby league overall, amateur game and professional, is that Haven stay up and we join them. I’m sure with the 2 stadium cock ups for the world cups the rfl will not be our biggest fans. We need to show them that rugby league is alive and prospering in West Cumbria and to do that we need to have 2 successful clubs. It won’t be easy for either of us but good luck to Haven and hopefully with a little bit of luck we can be up there at the end with a chance of promotion.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IanMac said:

The best thing for Cumbrian rugby league overall, amateur game and professional, is that Haven stay up and we join them. I’m sure with the 2 stadium cock ups for the world cups the rfl will not be our biggest fans. We need to show them that rugby league is alive and prospering in West Cumbria and to do that we need to have 2 successful clubs. It won’t be easy for either of us but good luck to Haven and hopefully with a little bit of luck we can be up there at the end with a chance of promotion.

Agree 100%👏

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree Cumbria and proud, good luck to Whitehaven in the championship,and barrow an town in championship 1, looking forward to both Cumbria derby games Whitehaven an town today an next week at barrow,c were all teams are at for start of season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Any danger of the game being off with the frost?

Got up thinking the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Any danger of the game being off with the frost?

Na pal gonna be sunny at haven all day 6 degrees 😉🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Town utd said:

Agree Cumbria and proud, good luck to Whitehaven in the championship,and barrow an town in championship 1, looking forward to both Cumbria derby games Whitehaven an town today an next week at barrow,c were all teams are at for start of season.

Only one Cumbria. Derby pal it's today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Na pal gonna be sunny at haven all day 6 degrees 😉🤣

6 degrees at the Rec ?? There you go Attenborough is right .. global warming is here 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just look forward to see game of rugby and new lads.expect haven win,(but who knows)our first game and ct can see how trialists go n build week on week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cumbria RL said:

If Haven don’t run out healthy winners were in trouble u have a load trialists from barrow county U19s.... 3 or 4.

It’s what pre season is all about mate. If young boys can show a glimpse of what they have got against a team of seasoned pros then you can look to invest in them. I’d rather see that investment than your fosters, Tanseys and baileys. It’s really a new era for town under Chris Thorman and we can just watch, wait and hope that over this next 3 years it pays off. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Derwent said:

On paper it’s a Haven win by 30 but who knows ?

Nah no chance close game forget about the trialists town still have a strong squad be a forwards battle today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at our squad we need guys like ODonnell , Tickle and Moi Moi as unlike previously we’ve more inexperience and untested players.  Bit of a change of direction from Chris so let’s see where we are . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...