Hull FC friendly @ Fox,s Biscuit Stadium

Batley Bob

Another tough afternoon I reckon, but our first home game. If we are to avoid the stress of a relegation fight we have to make the mount a hard place to visit

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Looking forward to it. Couldn't peel myself out of holiday mode on boxing day and watched robbie burrow thing on sky sunday. Let's hope Craig is taking note. You learn more from losses albeit close ones than romps to cricket scores

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Hope they do not play the first team it could be another Featherstone score. Sorry guys am depressed with the lack of incoming transfer activity in boosting our wafer thin backline before the season Kicks off. On the plus side I will be purchasing my season ticket on Sunday see you all there.??

Nope hull fc pearson mates with bulls big wigs

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Got to be on the ball to grab decent loan players and then DR wouldent be needed,Good work from fev to grab worthington off toronto for 9 games.some decent players going out on loan even from clubs with reserves to be met too.:kolobok_punish:

I suppose if a club is willing or able to carry their salary then I'm sure some SL clubs would be interested 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Looking forward to seeing Galbraith and Bowman play tmrw

Jc tweaked his hammy at training. Saw him in park this aft. May not be risked tomor

Well it went as expected. Live with them for 20 mins then repeated sets downhill pay dividens. Ref had strange fascination with "hands in". Hull are a class act and wish them well.

Our boys gave it a good crack against a full super league side. 6-38 is no disgrace

5 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Well it went as expected. Live with them for 20 mins then repeated sets downhill pay dividens. Ref had strange fascination with "hands in". Hull are a class act and wish them well.

Our boys gave it a good crack against a full super league side. 6-38 is no disgrace

Just got home so obviously didnt go, did the Ref penalise any" no foot play the balls"?

How did Bowman go, any standouts??

Sorry its Colinb....signed in as BISSA.

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Yeah, OK that. Only Hooley's dreadful attempt at a tackle in first half my only complaint. Thought Bowman looked useful and Brown and Manning are class. White and Yates look OK. Much as I like Tomlinson, he's no match for our old friend Griffin.

Ref seemed very pedantic and tried to make himself look very much at the centre. The stop start did give us a few extra gulps of oxygen before next 100mph set. 

Saw no attention to ptb but to keep them under 40 whilst playing uphill is admirable. Prob 8:1 Hull to dogs fans though

Just got home from the game . Have to say our middles coped very well they never broke us infield. Top performance from our lads and the 6-38 score line reflected the game. Thought Bowman. looked useful at 13 and Manning and Brown put in their usual shifts. Out wide we looked vulnerable not forgetting the side Hull put out was probably their first choice 13. Creativity pretty ordinary but loads of effort 8 out of 10 against a more than useful outfit. If I was Radford I would be worried about my own half back paring. Unless more creativity is brought in to their play it will be another unsuccessful season for the black and whites. still hopeful for a couple of additions to the squad before the first league game then we will give teams a run for their money.

25 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

Add 2 decent centres that could defend,  a Winger with pace and we would be a very useful outfit. 

I think Galbraith is OK at centre and Walker is quick.. but I think a decent centre is needed. Cant we get hold of a South Sea islander? They really pack a punch

29 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

Add 2 decent centres that could defend,  a Winger with pace and we would be a very useful outfit. 

Agree. We have a speedy winger in Niall Walker if we can keep him fit??

Centres we need cover . 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived