Swinton game off

glemiln

2 hours ago, DiddyDave said:

Why is it not surprising?

Nothing surprises me when it comes to that Football ground and the decisions they make. Will be the same all season. I believe we have to play at least 3 of our games elsewhere this year, while they do essential maintainance or something to that effect.  

Can you really say you was surprised? 

On 19/01/2020 at 09:05, RoryBel said:

Nothing surprises me when it comes to that Football ground and the decisions they make. Will be the same all season. I believe we have to play at least 3 of our games elsewhere this year, while they do essential maintainance or something to that effect.  

Can you really say you was surprised? 

Err,no,not really.

2 hours ago, ste 81 said:

Why agree to a friendly that you had no intention of playing. I love the arrogance stating we don't care about Swinton it's all about the Hornets. Thanks for messing up our pre-season much appreciated!

What evidence do you have we had no intention of playing?, the fact it was called off does not mean we had no intention of playing.

You had agreed a friendly and supposedly couldn't play at Spotland even though the weather was far worse the week previous and there was a football match the day before.  

Swinton offered an alternative venue and they were told they didn't want to play. I was looking forward to the game and it would've been a good test.

5 hours ago, ste 81 said:

You had agreed a friendly and supposedly couldn't play at Spotland even though the weather was far worse the week previous and there was a football match the day before.  

Swinton offered an alternative venue and they were told they didn't want to play. I was looking forward to the game and it would've been a good test.

Who told you Swinton had offered another venue ? 

Archived