Match tickets for away fans

LR23

Apologies if this has been asked already but do you know how far in advance away fans can book tickets for Toronto games? I've had a look and can't find any information - Ticketmaster just kept giving me an error message. I've booked my flights and accommodation so obviously want to make sure I can get to the game! Thanks in advance.

Lamport is sold out for the season... just kidding.

At what step do you get the error message?

I can get to 

image.png.17418a09f72b85c0b0fdc08d53d8089f.png

I'm not going any further of course.

A trick that I learned while I was in Canada, when it does not work in English, try in French.

There is no concept of away fan tickets in Canada, so everyone uses general admission tickets and as I can see all Wolfpack home games are available now.

10 hours ago, LR23 said:

Apologies if this has been asked already but do you know how far in advance away fans can book tickets for Toronto games? I've had a look and can't find any information - Ticketmaster just kept giving me an error message. I've booked my flights and accommodation so obviously want to make sure I can get to the game! Thanks in advance.

LR23.....I do not know if you are sorted out with this by now.  If not, send an e-mail to info@torontowolfpack.com.  They will help you out.

Archived