the Professionals

https://www.nrl.com/tv/news/the-professionals-1008382/

Not had a chance to watch it yet, but stumbled across this on NRL.com. Hour long documentary about the origins and growth of RL in Australia.

Some great video content, including full match replays, on NRL.com

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 hour ago, EastLondonMike said:

https://www.nrl.com/tv/news/the-professionals-1008382/

Not had a chance to watch it yet, but stumbled across this on NRL.com. Hour long documentary about the origins and growth of RL in Australia.

Some great video content, including full match replays, on NRL.com

Yes, there is some good content on the NRL site.  Comparing it to the RFL and SL websites is like comparing a Porsche and a Transit van.

10 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Yes, there is some good content on the NRL site.  Comparing it to the RFL and SL websites is like comparing a Porsche and a Transit van.

Careful with that analogy, Eugene...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 hours ago, Johnoco said:

Are Bodie & Doyle still in it? 

I could see Bodie on RL but not so sure about Doyle. The least convincing tough guy on the screen till Pierce Brosnan was cast as Bond.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

6 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I think he was OK..... Still a great watch though sometimes just for the 70/80s images

Loved it. When I had my (voluntary) break from work last year I had loads of plans for hobbies and self improvement but I ended up watching The Professionals, The Sweeny and Minder on ITV4 every day.  And I don't regret a minute.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived