D r

DEANO

It depends how you view it. It certainly puts pressures on our contracted wingers and centres/second rows to train harder to get in the side. The 2 young Cas players are no different from the trialists that played a few weeks ago from Heworth etc. To get into any of Fordy's team you have to train hard and play well and be committed it will push the squad depth. I see Lewis Carr as a possible replacement for Judah Mazive who failed really to impress in 2020. Storey the centre/2nd rower adds a bit of competition across several positions and keeps players on their toes

• 1 month later...
On 29/02/2020 at 19:24, georgeb1 said:

If the guy from cas  play's  He's hardly forcing anyone out , as said we have 3 first choice winger's out injured ,  dual reg actually been used correctly???

Dual Reg cannot be used correctly. ?

On 29/02/2020 at 18:35, DEANO said:

Cos I don’t like DR. Loan players are fine though. Have yo ever wondered why they don’t do DR in football

If i was Fordy i i would be on the phone to Castleford asking who is available this weekend as at the moment certain players aren't performing and should not be in the team

23 minutes ago, paul said:

If i was Fordy i i would be on the phone to Castleford asking who is available this weekend as at the moment certain players aren't performing and should not be in the team

And, disappointingly, some of those that aren't performing came with the biggest fanfare.

Archived