Sign in to follow this  
DEANO

D r

I see it’s raised it’s ugly head again this weekend

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

It depends how you view it. It certainly puts pressures on our contracted wingers and centres/second rows to train harder to get in the side. The 2 young Cas players are no different from the trialists that played a few weeks ago from Heworth etc. To get into any of Fordy's team you have to train hard and play well and be committed it will push the squad depth. I see Lewis Carr as a possible replacement for Judah Mazive who failed really to impress in 2020. Storey the centre/2nd rower adds a bit of competition across several positions and keeps players on their toes

• Like 2

Well I’m happy with our Dr, he does a good job tending to players injuries, without him we wouldn’t have a game to watch ;-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 16:52, spanishknight said:

See Cas are also D/R ing with Keighley.

Yeah although the majority of that deal seems to be filling Cas reserves with ex-Keighley reserves to play in the Super League reserve league amongst a few other internal transfers.

21 hours ago, DEANO said:

Can feel my blood pressure rising

Why? We currently have one fit winger - an 18 year old kid on loan from Hull KR's Academy.

We need a winger. 

• Like 1

Cos I don’t like DR. Loan players are fine though. Have yo ever wondered why they don’t do DR in football

15 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Cos I don’t like DR. Loan players are fine though. Have yo ever wondered why they don’t do DR in football

They don't pass the ball with their hands or score tries either.

If the guy from cas  play's  He's hardly forcing anyone out , as said we have 3 first choice winger's out injured ,  dual reg actually been used correctly???

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Who?

Dual reg

On 29/02/2020 at 19:24, georgeb1 said:

If the guy from cas  play's  He's hardly forcing anyone out , as said we have 3 first choice winger's out injured ,  dual reg actually been used correctly???

Dual Reg cannot be used correctly. ?

On 29/02/2020 at 18:35, DEANO said:

If i was Fordy i i would be on the phone to Castleford asking who is available this weekend as at the moment certain players aren't performing and should not be in the team

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, paul said:

If i was Fordy i i would be on the phone to Castleford asking who is available this weekend as at the moment certain players aren't performing and should not be in the team

And, disappointingly, some of those that aren't performing came with the biggest fanfare.

• Like 2