How good to read this: "There has been a change of administration recently though and we met also with the new pentathlon bosses in December. The meeting went very well and both sides showed a keen willingness to end hostilities between the sides so that both sports can move forward in their own separate directions.  We will be holding some follow-up talks with them again very soon.”

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 22/01/2020 at 22:35, themainbrace said:

Everyday is a battle when you support Rugby League, but it sounds like we've won another victory that could bear a lot of fruit.

It is odd how often recognition of our sport is problematic in one way or another.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

GRLA president George Stilianos said: “We understand that there has been a change to the president of the Hellenic Federation of Modern Pentathlon (HFMP) which the government recognises as controlling rugby league, and their new general secretary confirmed the body has no interest in disrupting our activity here. This has yet to be confirmed in writing, however the signs are positive at this stage, so much so that we are planning on openly playing rugby league once again.

http://rlif.com/article/8841/

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived