Tell them what you think

Blind side johnny

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I have completed it, however I don't see how them knowing my age, sex, financial status, mental capacity, ethnicity and personal details such as name, email address and phone number is pertinent to my opinions on the sport, particularly as some of them are marked as mandatory. I suspect the only info gathered and used will be my phone number and email address (good luck to them with that BTW). 

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

3 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

I have completed it, however I don't see how them knowing my age, sex, financial status, mental capacity, ethnicity and personal details such as name, email address and phone number is pertinent to my opinions on the sport, particularly as some of them are marked as mandatory. I suspect the only info gathered and used will be my phone number and email address (good luck to them with that BTW). 

No doubt you put down you earn £80k+ Grumpy?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, Blind side johnny said:

No doubt you put down you earn £80k+ Grumpy?

I thought all pensioners earned +£80k that's why they're making us youngsters work until our 70's to keep you lot to the standard you're used to!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived