Saints v London

Just back from watching Saints v London for Louis McCarthy Scarisbrook's testimonial

4000+ braved the cold and pretty bad fog to watch the game which included a good handful of London fans one in particular with a fog horn voice

Whatever you think of London, fans travelling up for a testimonial/friendly is true commitment. Well done and have a good season. 

Well done to LMS as well. A great servant to Saints and always enthusuastic on the pitch.

12 hours ago, NOS4A2 said:

LMS has never given anything less than his all on the park. I can only hope he'll get a few years back in the capital and then be used as a recruitment ambassador in the South East...a true champion!

My fave LMS moment was in the hammering of Wire by Quins. Clubb absolutely flattened a wire player on the London 20mtr line, the ball was spilled, quick hands led to a LMS try at the far end and his first reaction was to sprint back to high 5 Clubb.

I will always remember the hit he put on Crabtree to force him off the field back at Quins many moons ago.

Or in similar vain to your favourite moment, when both LMS and Clubb played for England together against Wales, when one of them scored, they instantly celebrated with the other. Great southern lads playing the sport!

Archived