McDermott: Give us some salary cap leeway

1 minute ago, Kayakman said:

There currently are no other NA clubs!...where is that smoke?...where is the promised artillery?....fightin in the trenches over here in real time!...need action now...where is the promised assistance?
Quit talking at HQ...action NOW!

Bring the ammo from your own echelon and as for promised assistance the salary cap rules were changed to accommodate Toronto's fast tracking (We all know what happens if you push forward leaving your supply chain behind and stretched)

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Bring the ammo from your own echelon and as for promised assistance the salary cap rules were changed to accommodate Toronto's fast tracking (We all know what happens if you push forward leaving your supply chain behind and stretched)

Out of ammo now!  Going hand to hand against Union infiltrators and are heavily outnumbered but holding our ground.

WHERE ARE THOSE REINFORCEMENTS!   WHERE IS THE PROMISED BATTALION FROM LEIGH?

We continue to hold the line but have lost comms from the Ottawa and New York outposts...we fear the worst.......BOOM!   THUMP!

ITS YET ANOTHER ATTACK!  GET THOSE SUPPLIES AND FRONT ROW FORWARDS OVER HERE ASAP.

Over!.....Boom!  Bam! (voice drifts off).

1 minute ago, Kayakman said:

Out of ammo now!  Going hand to hand against Union infiltrators and are heavily outnumbered but holding our ground.

WHERE ARE THOSE REINFORCEMENTS!   WHERE IS THE PROMISED BATTALION FROM LEIGH?

We continue to hold the line but have lost comms from the Ottawa and New York outposts...we fear the worst.......BOOM!   THUMP!

ITS YET ANOTHER ATTACK!  GET THOSE SUPPLIES AND FRONT ROW FORWARDS OVER HERE ASAP.

Over!.....Boom!  Bam! (voice drifts off).

NY and Ottawa are on call and you'll have to breed your own front rowers like Fev, Oldham and Batley!!!

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Just now, Marauder said:

NY and Ottawa are on call and you'll have to breed your own front rowers like Fev, Oldham and Batley!!!

No time!  Bringing in the wingers to fill the front row gaps!

They are all over us!...quit talking and get marching you chicken #######!

5 minutes ago, wasginger said:

How long has these salary cap rules been in place ? As for Mcdermott when he was in charge at both London and Leeds I'm sure he'll have worked within the salary cap. Tough that's all I can say.

The time for talking will be later...time for action now....get that dispensation over and be quick about it...SNAP TO IT!

21 hours ago, Cake Tiger said:

Sometimes, there is a fine line between ideas and bull excrement. 

Anyone can come out with flights of fancy to try and impress people. I tend to be impressed when they do things, not just talk about them. 

I dont think the PR spin works in Rugby League its too small a world, it might work in North America.

But in such a small sport you get found out fairly quick, in the world of Facebook and other Social Media.

2 hours ago, wasginger said:

To think I thought that TWP deserved promotion after finishing top and winning the play-offs. When all they did was  cheat and probably did the same from the first season. 

Sarcasm?

10 minutes ago, NOS4A2 said:

There's nothing with TWP trying to crack the worlds biggest sporting market at no cost to anyone but themselves, but don't kid yourself that they will achieve anything like that goal, even if you remove the salary cap and let Argyle feed his ego by buying Superleague title that nobody in North America will care about.

That is factually incorrect.2012_0120togacabaret0007.thumb.JPG.8ada019b4e320a92f92e0c60290c6f7d.JPG

20 minutes ago, NOS4A2 said:

There's nothing with TWP trying to crack the worlds biggest sporting market at no cost to anyone but themselves, but don't kid yourself that they will achieve anything like that goal, even if you remove the salary cap and let Argyle feed his ego by buying Superleague title that nobody in North America will care about.

Well there are over twelve thousand supporting them at the moment and that's before they get in to SL.There will also be many others following them around NM.There are no other teams in  SL capable of cracking anything.

21 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

To TIWIT, Kayakman, Adelaide Tiger, and all others who think of TWP in a positive light.   I'd strongly suggest you stay totally clear of this thread and leave it 100% to the negative towards TWP idiots.   They can party-hearty with it until it fizzles out.  If you stick with it....the thread that is......you won't win and stress yourselves out.   My advice FWIW.  I ain't opening this one again.

Amen!  As they say, misery loves company!

2 hours ago, NOS4A2 said:

And you know this because?

Archived