Barrow V Workington

Ambrose  hotel

12 minutes ago, town4me said:

Yeah it's turning into a strange one  the FFMM thing, especially with the  new season just around the corner. If he is returning why no announcement. 

Heard its the same as last season, needs to be out of the country a certain amount of time to be eligible for a visa. Until the lats sorted we can't announce anything really. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from the match, Barrra have a very useful looking side and will no doubt be challenging the top but after seeing both of Towns games I am very optimistic and excited about what we could achieve, we went into this game with only 3 subs and got two injuries in the first ten minutes to two of the forwards, but the lads never gave in, town throw some nice shapes and I like the way Chris is getting them to move the ball about the park, when we get all the injuries cleared up and a couple of new faces in I think we do well, the three young lads Zake, Billy and Ethan never took a backwards step. Special mention to Dawson, Blain, Stevie and Doran you all deserve a medal, but my MOM was Russ Bolton he must be 5ft in his studs but the lad played in the forwards for about 60 minutes and never gave in or missed a tackle, you can't ask for much more than that, UTT

m4l0Ah5g_normal.jpg
Jordan Weir

@jordan_weir14
· 4h
HALF TIME @BarrowRaiders 10 - 0 @WorkingtonTown I'll be honest that will probably be the worst 40 minutes I'll watch all season but the Raiders have scored two tries in the final 10 minutes to take a 10 point gap into the break.

somehow I doubt it marra ...

We've had two away games and two defeats but one against a championship team in the last minute and the other against the champ 1 favourites.  I get the impression we won't be topping the table but there's quite a few positives . Given dryer grounds both wingers could be very useful and the centre's are up with the best in the league, weve played much bigger packs starting and benched but it hasn't been that obvious which is credit to the lads aggression in defence. When our centre's are fit and maybe Fui is back the signs are good that we'll create the space for them .

46 minutes ago, DavidM said:
m4l0Ah5g_normal.jpg
Jordan Weir

@jordan_weir14
· 4h
HALF TIME @BarrowRaiders 10 - 0 @WorkingtonTown I'll be honest that will probably be the worst 40 minutes I'll watch all season but the Raiders have scored two tries in the final 10 minutes to take a 10 point gap into the break.

somehow I doubt it marra ...

That we’ll known independent sports ‘journalist’

Thought the lads played very well considering the injuries during the game,Young Dawson looks a good prospect but we desperately need two big lads up front.I hear there will be 2 signings on Friday,hopefully Fui is one of them,But the young trialists showed up well against the big Barrow forwards which bodes well for their futures..UTT...

Archived