Toronto Academy/Reserves

1 minute ago, Themusician_2 said:

How many more kids are playing rugby league now in Toronto because of SBW?

Dunno, probably none right now as its minus 2 and its not in their season, but I'll wait until their season starts before I judge what is as you well know an unquantifiable amount.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

They were refused entry to the SL comp , along with other Championship clubs 

It isn't a SL comp at the moment (Newcastle, London, Bradford, Widnes in there). Do you see Leigh revisiting running an academy/U18s any time soon?

I was aware they'd been quite selective with reserves but hadn't realised they were effectively preventing clubs running academy's as well.

4 hours ago, scotchy1 said:

If leigh cant run an academy because the area they are in is already saturated then we dont really gain anything from having Leigh in SL. It's not a justification for them not having an academy, it's a justification for SL not having them

Toronto not having an academy because that area needs ther amateur game building up, is why we should be prioritising Toronto

Leigh aren't in SL , haven't you noticed ? , Usual twisting the point again 

Just now, scotchy1 said:

So they should be barred from it until they can be?

Also two years ago they were, didnt have an academy then, and we didnt hear the arguments from you, you are making towards Toronto.

I haven't suggested anywhere that Toronto should have an academy 

Archived