Are the Our League Cup games still going out on twitch?

Or are the Challenge Cup games on the Our League app only, does anyone know?

Reason being I can email my Dad the link to the Sherwood v West Bowling game if its on twitch.

Why we are not using YouTube as a sport to me beggars belief, when its an internationally available platform for TV Channels available on pretty much all TV devices now.

He wont bother signing up for an app.

4 hours ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

Or are the Challenge Cup games on the Our League app only, does anyone know?

Reason being I can email my Dad the link to the Sherwood v West Bowling game if its on twitch.

Why we are not using YouTube as a sport to me beggars belief, when its an internationally available platform for TV Channels available on pretty much all TV devices now.

He wont bother signing up for an app.

The OurLeague CC round 1 match wasn't on Twitch, unfortunately. Worth checking shortly before kick-off, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 hours ago, Futtocks said:

The OurLeague CC round 1 match wasn't on Twitch, unfortunately. Worth checking shortly before kick-off, though.

That's a shame twitch is a great way to broadcast.  They can even monetize with it (why not offer an OurLeague beanie with a 15£ donation for example)

5 minutes ago, TboneFromTO said:

That's a shame twitch is a great way to broadcast.  They can even monetize with it (why not offer an OurLeague beanie with a 15£ donation for example)

I haven't kept a record, but I'm pretty sure all the C1 and women's games have been shown on both platforms. Not sure about the Championship, but this season's more set schedule will let us find out.

I have a feeling that the OurLeague Challenge Cup games have not also been shown on Twitch, but I am not 100% sure on this. However, this is still early days for officially streaming RL and things are still in flux.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived