2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - SC Season Completed

• Graham changed the title to *** 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Join Now! Code: 952828 *** 18/20 places gone already. Only 2 places left

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a lot going on last year so never really got going and lost track of things pretty quickly! Its amazing how much can change in a season, I'm struggling to pick my squad this year, will hang on until the first team list Tuesday to nail it down and will tinker about in the meantime! 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Graham said:

Yes indeed. This promises to be the most competitive SC season on here so far. Good luck everyone.

I'm going a different route this year and not picking a whole load of guns to begin with. Have to risk it for the biscuit. 

Now the trials are all done with who thinks their team will change between now and kick off on the 12th? I seem to have made at least one change every time I have looked at the site - I reckon half my current squad will have gone the 12th …...

13 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Now the trials are all done with who thinks their team will change between now and kick off on the 12th? I seem to have made at least one change every time I have looked at the site - I reckon half my current squad will have gone the 12th …...

I am assuming I will either make four or five changes and then if not happy, start again!

Might be my imagination but the real stars (Haas, Taumalolo, Tedesco, Cook etc) appear to be more expensive than the last couple of years. They have also cut down the number of dual position players, specially between centre and 2nd row. That makes the choice of backs much tougher!

• Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Finalising Team!
  • Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - Finalising Team!
  • Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - R1 In Progress

Well, that was a disappointment. Half my so called "guns" (Cook, Keary, Moses) failed miserably and I picked the wrong captain again. Strong feeling of deja vu - I think I made the same post at the same time last year. 

Archived