2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - SC Season Completed

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some good scores for a lot of our SCers in R8

Notice in the total scores ladder that our clear top scorer this week was David and his Glenbuck Cherrypic with a magnificent1,398 points. Wow. How on Earth are you in 17th place? You’ll be  destined for much higher with scores like that!

James and FCSelect  also threw in a big score 

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Some good scores for a lot of our SCers in R8

Notice in the total scores ladder that our clear top scorer this week was David and his Glenbuck Cherrypic with a magnificent1,398 points. Wow. How on Earth are you in 17th place? You’ll be  destined for much higher with scores like that!

James and FCSelect  also threw in a big score 

Graham  one game per season my team show their full potential. This week I finished 153rd down mostly  to having Gutherson as captain who contributed 332 points.

From now on it's back to my usual also ran.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

53 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Graham  one game per season my team show their full potential. This week I finished 153rd down mostly  to having Gutherson as captain who contributed 332 points.

From now on it's back to my usual also ran.

Picking the right captain should be a gift but it’s more usually a lottery.

• Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - After Round 8 - normally updated Mondays

Cowboys have received an exemption to bring in two new players after Jordan McLean and John Asiata were ruled out of their clash with the Panthers.

Sharks are expected to be without Bryson Goodwin due to concussion, which will see Josh Dugan move back to left centre and Will Kennedy starting at fullback.

On 18/07/2020 at 16:32, Graham said:

By the time I heard Ryan Matterson wan't playing I couldn't do anything about it!

Two of my 2nd row reserves had already played and were locked to me and the other wasn't playing this week anyway. Frustrating or what?

Then I had a non playing squad member who scored 130+ aaaaahhhhhh!

• Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - After Round 10 - normally updated Mondays
  • Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - After Round 11 - normally updated Mondays

Head2Head After Round 12

hOJ9iz4.png

James leaps into the lead here 

0M1EOhV.png

Top 3

James and his Flat Capper Select leapfrogs David and his Payne in the Haas to take the lead this week on points difference (just 5 more than David). James (Pinging Pongas) is not far behind again all down to points difference as all three of them are sharing the top score (16).

Total Points After Round 12

sQCamJl.png

Ya22xdu.png

Respectable scoring week all round.

Well done all those who got 1200+

JP and your Rabbit Holes with your top scoring 1309 this week.

James and your Pinging Pongas out front in our Points Total comp with a cushion of points from David and JP chasing hard in 2nd and 3rd places respectively.

• Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - After Round 12 - updated Mondays.
  • Graham changed the title to 2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - After Round 13 - updated Mondays.

Another week and again plenty of high scores!

In my H2H, the last time I looked I was trailing David and a few others in other leagues. Today though the scores were adjusted and I’d crept up just enough to sneak past David and a couple of others by a small number of points., David by about 2. Apologies David, I hate that when it happens to me  🙂

HEAD2HEAD AFTER ROUND 14

SVK2JTB.jpg

qVG8ZLZ.jpg

There are fewer hurdles to leap this season with a shorter season. This league finishes remember after Round 20 in this shortened season. There’s also no byes or Origin to worry about. Similarly trades are not quite so scarce, well for me anyway.

Here’s our other weekly ladder.

TOTAL POINTS AFTER ROUND 14

E5wp1Q8.jpg

ROWVlb6.jpg

Good luck in Round 15 everyone.

James and his Pinging Pongas (1396 points this week!)is still at the top of both our tables. James and his Flat Capper Select is neck and neck with him in the H2H though! There’s a pack of chasers in the Total Points.

How’s it going for you?

Archived