2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - SC Season Completed

Good that you placed that record of your highly successful season on here James. Congratulations again.

As well as showing the results of your season it shows us all how we did out of the total of 138,992 entrants.

At the same time I’d like to give a mention to Simon who finished at the foot of this season’sTotalRLSCLeague20. Simon would normally finish higher up the league. He had entered every SuperCoach (and before that a few NRL Fantasy leagues) season that we’ve run the comp on here. He posted on these forums as Lounge Room Lizard. This season unusually he called his team Ich brauche Hilfe. Sadly Simon died after a few rounds, hence his then lowly scores. Ich brauche Hilfe is German for “I need help”. Simon underwent lengthy treatment for cancer over a long period. It was this that eventually took him from his family, friends and us. RIP Simon.

2020 will be remembered worldwide as a challenging year with Covid-19 wreaking havoc.

I hope all of you have kept well and remain so. I know at least one person on this forum who has experienced this terrible virus and come through it. 
Enjoy the finals and the unusually arranged end of season Origin series. The forum will continue to record any NRL related happenings during the off season with comments.

Again, to everyone, thank you for taking part in Season 20. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2021.

Oh and may I be the first to wish you all a merry Christmas! 😀

Graham

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks once again to Graham for setting it up and running it - well done to all enjoyed it once again - especially to James a kind of performance I can only dream of - any tips are welcome for next year James 😀

I agree with Graham on Xmas but also a happy new year anything has to be better than this one surely 🤣

• 3 months later...
On 29/09/2020 at 09:27, Graham said:

Good that you placed that record of your highly successful season on here James. Congratulations again.

As well as showing the results of your season it shows us all how we did out of the total of 138,992 entrants.

At the same time I’d like to give a mention to Simon who finished at the foot of this season’sTotalRLSCLeague20. Simon would normally finish higher up the league. He had entered every SuperCoach (and before that a few NRL Fantasy leagues) season that we’ve run the comp on here. He posted on these forums as Lounge Room Lizard. This season unusually he called his team Ich brauche Hilfe. Sadly Simon died after a few rounds, hence his then lowly scores. Ich brauche Hilfe is German for “I need help”. Simon underwent lengthy treatment for cancer over a long period. It was this that eventually took him from his family, friends and us. RIP Simon.

2020 will be remembered worldwide as a challenging year with Covid-19 wreaking havoc.

I hope all of you have kept well and remain so. I know at least one person on this forum who has experienced this terrible virus and come through it. 
Enjoy the finals and the unusually arranged end of season Origin series. The forum will continue to record any NRL related happenings during the off season with comments.

Again, to everyone, thank you for taking part in Season 20. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2021.

Oh and may I be the first to wish you all a merry Christmas! 😀

Graham

That is sad to hear.

R.I.P Simon. 

• 2 weeks later...

First time looking at the NRL Supercoach team picker, but each time I try to select 2021 Team Picker it comes up with a notice to select payment to access it. Trying to remember but will it be free to select a team soon? 

5 hours ago, JimBronco said:

First time looking at the NRL Supercoach team picker, but each time I try to select 2021 Team Picker it comes up with a notice to select payment to access it. Trying to remember but will it be free to select a team soon? 

By gum you’re keen. Tbh I haven’t given it much thought. I’ll have to start looking.

1 hour ago, Graham said:

By gum you’re keen. Tbh I haven’t given it much thought. I’ll have to start looking.

Lol. Just interested to see player prices for now. When do you think you'll have the new League details up on here? Don't want to miss out. 

1 hour ago, JimBronco said:

Lol. Just interested to see player prices for now. When do you think you'll have the new League details up on here? Don't want to miss out. 

I've looked on my Fox Sport app and they are just in 2020 end of season mode. Only link to 2021 season team picker is Daily Telegraph (Aus) and that's behind a paywall so I don't know if it is up and running.

• Graham unpinned this topic

Thanks JB ... I’ve set up the league. I’ve pinned the thread and all the details needed at the top of the form thread list.

Join now everyone. You can pick your team later. Just get in there while there’s a place. The league is limited to 20 places. My team Darrington Drovers is already in there so there are 19 places available. 
Our league always fills up. It has run successfully for many years. Join now and reserve your place!

Here’s to a great NRL SuperCoach 2021 season here on this forum. Hope to have you with us!

Anyone interested in Blake Ferguson this season? That price ($352,900) is off-putting, plus Parramatta told him that they won't be offering him a new contract. Could that work for him, perhaps? Put a marker down? 

Archived