2020 NRL Supercoach Forum League - SC Season Completed

image.thumb.png.03f127ada0137b25fb9e6bafbed4b8e7.png

Right I've set up the 2020 NRL Supercoach League ! Everyone is welcome whether you've played here before or are new.

You can find this league here:

https://supercoach.foxsports.com.au/nrl

Follow the instructions there to join, pick a team name, a squad and join our league by clicking the green link and enter the code 952828

N.B. You can change any squad you pick any number of times before Round 1 starts.

Basic facts:

There only 20 places available in this league.

They are available on a first come first served basis.

Get in early to ensure a place.

All places do go!

This is our 2020 league title with the six figure code to enter

TotalRLSCLeague20 (952828)

My team this year is called Darrington Drovers and are already entered  which means there are 19 places still available in the league.

I've picked a squad, but it's not likely to be the one I run with in R1.

You have to be in it to win it... or join in the fun.

• Graham changed the title to *** 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Join Now! Code: 952828 ***
  • Graham pinned this topic

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Graham changed the title to *** 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Join Now! Code: 952828 *** 5 places gone on Day 1
  • Graham changed the title to *** 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Join Now! Code: 952828 *** 6/20 places gone already!
5 hours ago, Graham said:

4420B9FE-C419-4B2E-9BBD-D9EF192CFF73.thumb.jpeg.465930b20d8d851cb337942bf1acbb2e.jpeg

Welcome back James and your world famous Flatcappers.

Graham, world famous??  Famous in our house at least. ??

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

2 hours ago, Railway End said:

Graham, world famous??  Famous in our house at least. ??

You might be surprised who used to be visitors to the club shop. We had people from Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, France, Japan, Spain (Las Palmas, Gran Canaria) Wales, Scotland, Ireland and of course players from the South Pacific Islands and more. I reckon that allows us to call Featherstone Rovers world famous, oh yes, RE, oh yes! ?

• Graham changed the title to *** 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Join Now! Code: 952828 *** 9 places gone already!
  • Graham changed the title to *** 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Join Now! Code: 952828 *** 10/20 places gone already. Hurry places going fast!
  • Graham changed the title to *** 2020 NRL Supercoach League - Join Now! Code: 952828 *** 11/20 places gone already. Hurry places going fast!

Was going to give it a bye this year but in a moment of madness.... full team name  should be Glenbuck Cherrypickers but not enough room.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Glenbuck was a mining village in Ayrshire  sadly  now gone. The population never rose above 1200. The Cherrypickers was the local football team who produced an astonishing 53 professional footballers .There is an interesting documentary available for free on Amazon Prime.

7 minutes ago, Graham said:

Glenbuck is that your general whereabouts David? Is that County Antrim or is my geography all shot to pieces?

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

So after a few days almost all the places in our league have gone. There’s just four spaces left. I hope you get one. As they say... when they’re gone they’re gone.

3ED007EE-821A-4BDF-A4E0-6E735FF34CE3.thumb.jpeg.fb9bf3bfecc5c02c3c8ce22382d2f882.jpeg

846DFD6B-4924-4A5B-894F-3148CF8DBA4A.thumb.jpeg.63b56c60c0d547f841e8694f8f2e3bb0.jpeg

The site tends to shuffle them. Welcome to Lidia and the Bondi Rorters. Likewise it’s good to have Michael and his DrAgOnS7 with us.

Welcome all. 
So 4 places left, who’s going to grab them?

Archived