Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Since the announcement of the Aussie test game at the new spurs stadium I have been told by spurs fans about it being a cashless stadium also restrictions on certain bags so I have put a link up from spurs web site for away fans but the information covers for every fan visiting the stadium. Hope it helps everybody looking to attend the game.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/media/21543/away-supporters.pdf

Not been yet but a few of my mates went last night to watch Norwich and were pretty unimpressed, ten deep queues to get a drink and not enough bogs apparently, though I’m sure that must just be the away end. Looking forward to seeing England v the Aussies there myself. 

3 hours ago, Tre Cool said:

Stadium is incredible.  Beer service is horrific.

Well, the opposite would be worse. Lots of drunks in a dump of a stadium.

I have just recently been to both Tottenham and Arsenal and are both cashless Stadiums. I thought the Spurs Stadium was amazing, if there is a big crowd for the England v Australia game, the atmosphere should be fantastic. The Arsenal Stadium was very good as well, but that was with nearly 60k in. Let's hope RL fans turn up in their numbers at both.

On 23/01/2020 at 21:21, Tre Cool said:

Stadium is incredible.  Beer service is horrific.

So what are people interested in... watching RL, or drinking themselves silly?  Let's b****r a great stadium,  lets have a useless one, where you cannot see the game but have an enormous bar instead.   

2 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

So what are people interested in... watching RL, or drinking themselves silly?  Let's b****r a great stadium,  lets have a useless one, where you cannot see the game but have an enormous bar instead.   

I know you’re being sarcastic, but in some ways that sounds great ? 

If you really keen to spash the cash its a commercial area with a big Sainsburys nearby. I have been to the two NFL games there and the biggest issue is getting back on Public Transport. Either a long wait for the Overhead at White Harrt Lane or a 30 minute hike to Seven Sisters underground.

As its a Rugby game it willn hae the same configuration as for the NFL / Saracens matches holding 62.000

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Archived