The General 'Toronto Wolfpack' Discussion Thread

To avoid the forum being swamped with dozens of individual threads about Toronto which generally all end up heading down the same rabbit hole eventually anyway, we're opening this general discussion thread for ALL Toronto related discussion from now on, with the exception of the games they actually play, which will have their own individual match threads each week, as will the other SL club games.

Any point you want to make about Toronto, make it here from now on. It will also be easier for moderators to keep an eye on, and ensure that no one is indulging in personal abuse.

If you want a more specific Toronto related debate, remember, we have a dedicated Wolfpack club forum on here, but please bear in mind this is primarily for SUPPORTERS of Toronto, so if you just want to indulge in negativity about their club, don't do it there, you won't be welcome and it will be regarded as deliberate trolling.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its gonna be interesting to see what SBW is actually going to do on the pitch now the honeymoon dust is about to settle and the north of England becomes a cold unforgiving battle ground 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

5 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

its gonna be interesting to see what SBW is actually going to do on the pitch now the honeymoon dust is about to settle and the north of England becomes a cold unforgiving battle ground 

He did comment about running on 'frozen ground' for the first time the other day...he is certainly not used to playing in cold weather.

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

To avoid the forum being swamped with dozens of individual threads about Toronto which generally all end up heading down the same rabbit hole eventually anyway, we're opening this general discussion thread for ALL Toronto related discussion from now on, with the exception of the games they actually play, which will have their own individual match threads each week, as will the other SL club games.

Any point you want to make about Toronto, make it here from now on. It will also be easier for moderators to keep an eye on, and ensure that no one is indulging in personal abuse.

If you want a more specific Toronto related debate, remember, we have a dedicated Wolfpack club forum on here, but please bear in mind this is primarily for SUPPORTERS of Toronto, so if you just want to indulge in negativity about their club, don't do it there, you won't be welcome and it will be regarded as deliberate trolling.

How long will we go before the next rash of separate anti-Toronto threads are started?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

39 minutes ago, Manxmanc said:

What about the delicately balanced Toronto threads? Worth their weight in gold.

Worth a lot for their rarity value.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

48 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

All hail General Toronto Wolfpack.

Terrific soldier.

I've got the Generals personal coat of arms hot off the plasma cutter right now....as we speak!   She is a beauty!

Argyle is going to love it!

image4 (1).jpeg

6 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I've got the Generals personal coat of arms hot off the plasma cutter right now....as we speak!   She is a beauty!

Argyle is going to love it!

image4 (1).jpeg

??  

That is so cool. I could see it over the door exiting the dressing room so all the players touch it for luck as they head out onto the pitch (see, I can use them fancy English words too).

3 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

Interesting to see how many games he plays.  He is definitely missing the Wigan game. 

Archived