New Sky Rugby League Show

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assume this is the show that SL are funding? Good stuff. 

I must say that I am quite liking the new branding that is on show at the moment, which is being used across our own assets and Sky Sports as well. The dark blue and bright pink, and the magic has bright light blue. 

It doesn't look dis-similar to some of the bold Premier League stuff, but I'm finding it looks quite nice and holds together well.

Just now, Mark S said:

Hopefully the bloke who does the Podcast with Wilkin and Flanagan will present it. He is a very good presenter and interviewer.

I agree, not a fan of Wilkin on that, but I do like the style of the show, so hopefully that bodes well for what they will do with this.

11 minutes ago, rugby female said:

On my Sky Sports Arena info for Wed 29/01/20 @ 10pm Inside Super League says..........Coverage of the Netball Superleague, elite netball competition. No mention of RL. 

Mine says "With analysis and discussion of the big stories, go behind the scenes ahead of the start of the new Betfred Super League season."

Good . We could do as well with an outside SL show with all the tries from the championship , the match of the round from league one and some features and focus on those leagues . Our League is doing good stuff but getting a weekly segment on telly would be great 

55 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Mine says "With analysis and discussion of the big stories, go behind the scenes ahead of the start of the new Betfred Super League season."

Mine too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

49 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Good . We could do as well with an outside SL show with all the tries from the championship , the match of the round from league one and some features and focus on those leagues . Our League is doing good stuff but getting a weekly segment on telly would be great 

Unless funding comes from elsewhere its only going to be at club and Our League level. Our League has to look at a sponsors paid YouTube channel. Get a weekly show on that to a bigger potential audience. At the minute ourleague preaches to the converted in a sense as you really need to be a RL fan to have heard of it.

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Note broadcast time is actually 7pm, not 10pm. Runs for one hour.

https://twitter.com/rugbyleagueontv/status/1220641463727542273?s=20

Thank god.  I've turned old and am normally in bed by 10 on weekdays

11 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Note broadcast time is actually 7pm, not 10pm. Runs for one hour.

https://twitter.com/rugbyleagueontv/status/1220641463727542273?s=20

According to https://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide/29-01-2020 - 7pm and 10pm.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Too right marra

Heard they aren't covering Summer Bash this year ☹️

Mind you Broncos not in it anyway.... Would have looked forward to Blackpool again 

Imagine that will end up on OurLeague if no broadcaster steps forward, it clashes with the Football League Play Off dates in 2020, I know this is only the League 1 on the Sunday that is being broadcasted but that will take preference. There isn't any F1 that weekend though so not a packed schedule of a weekend. As the football Championship playoff is on the Monday

15 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Looking forward to both! :kolobok_cool:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived