New Sky Rugby League Show

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Ok... Fair enough

I'd be very happy for Amazon to take on RL in general 

It is a toe in the door with Amazon, and they'll be counting how many cumulative views and individual viewers they get.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

More details on Will Perry's multi-sport portfolio

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/will-perry-77725712a

Sounds like a younger version of the affable Mark Chapman with Lois Forsell landing on her feet post her enforced retirement.

What's not to like

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Magic and not a moment too soon!

Since the slow demise of Boots N'All  it's been something we've sadly lacked.

I've been annoyed that it's wall to wall on Watch NRL while we've been given nowt!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

This Wednesday the magazine show starts. 

Thanks Dave, betterer & betterer

There's probably little point but a good news section wouldn't go amiss especially round these parts.

image.png.aedf0446637ef22392b08c91827ed54a.png

Oh by the way well done the Wolves against the Red Devils

Booooo!.gif.64eae31aa24447836626feb05cc8e95f.gif

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

When's the first of the two being shown?

Anyone know yet?

Sky Sports Arena, next Wednesday, 7pm and 10pm.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, RunItOffAfi said:

Does anyone know what Sky Sports channel the We Play League series is being shown on and the date and time? I can't seem to see anything on Sky Sports Arena and Mix, the usual RL channels.

I don't think that show has its air time confirmed yet. Inside Super League is on SS Arena at 7pm tomorrow.

Okay, so to be even more of a pain does anyone know when We Play League airs on Amazon Prime?   I only pay for sky via Now TV for selected individual matches on a day-to-day basis (usually working weekends).   I’m not stumping up £10 an episode for a documentary ? 

IMDB has a release date of January the 30th for "We play League", but who knows where they got that information from.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, SL17 said:

So how does that scenario work with netball?

Hopefully the BBC spend as much money on the incoming RLWC as they did the Netball one. They had a sports special 100 days before on BBC breakfast live from a grassroots club. Coverage was huge even now RL are lucky to get a 1 minute mention about super league on the morning after the game and that is every other sports coverage on BBC breakfast. Even the challenge cup final only gets a mention the day before and they are broadcasting it. The BBC as one of the broadcasters along with Sky need to do more in advertising. 

On 28/01/2020 at 16:49, RunItOffAfi said:

Does anyone know what Sky Sports channel the We Play League series is being shown on and the date and time? I can't seem to see anything on Sky Sports Arena and Mix, the usual RL channels.

We Play League Episode 1 is showing Thursday night at 10pm after the Wigan v Wires game on SS Arena and Main Event

Episode 2 is Friday night at 10.15pm after Saints v Salford only on SS Arena.

29 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

First episode of inside SL tonight at 7. 

Repeated at 10pm tonight.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived