New Sky Rugby League Show

Well the show has real possibilities and could become a favourite. Needs the wrinkles of early days sorting out but that's all. Big need to get players more tele-audio aware and able. Mr Burgess said he'd been doing some acting but was as wooden as Oak furniture Land at times. Likeable though.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Anybody knows when the documentary will be on Amazon Prime fir non-Uk subscribers?

No idea, but it probably won't be 'til after the full run has finished on Sky. I'm sure our Canadian/Australian/elsewhere members will let us know.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Yep, totally agree! 

Seconded ... better and better!

Always going to take a bit of time to develop.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Forgot it was on - but the 10pm repeat means that, after seeing this evening's posts means I only missed a couple of minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'We play League'

I quite enjoyed the first 2 episodes but would have been more interesting if they covered all the clubs instead of just Warrington, Wigan, saints, Leeds and Catalans with a couple of minutes on Hull KR and Salford.

Nothing really on Castleford, Hull FC, Huddersfield or Wakefield.

1 minute ago, meast said:

'We play League'

I quite enjoyed the first 2 episodes but would have been more interesting if they covered all the clubs instead of just Warrington, Wigan, saints, Leeds and Catalans with a couple of minutes on Hull KR and Salford.

Nothing really on Castleford, Hull FC, Huddersfield or Wakefield.

Maybe they'll get more attention in the other shows. Or maybe they weren't as open to the idea of opening their doors to a high-profile, high-quality documentary series. Who knows?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hmm... it seems that, whatever else has changed, Sky are still desperately trying to hawk RU's shoddy goods to the guaranteed least interested target audience during the ad breaks.

Odd really; they seem so savvy about sports broadcasting otherwise.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived