Season Ticket Sales

Eddie

I’ve read a few articles which mention season ticket sales being up at various clubs (Catalans, Salford, Toronto, Newcastle and Widnes) but haven’t seen any figures. 

Does anyone know how their (or any club for that matter) have done in ST sales this year compared to last? There seems to be a real buzz about Rugby League in this country at the moment, more than there has been for years (despite what some doom mongers on this forum would have me believe), and I’d love to think ST sales are up across the board. 

59 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Some big numbers there, they’re not all ST holders though, just various membership packages? 

I’m surprised the Roosters number is so low, always thought they are one of the big clubs. 

Successful 

But terrible crowds 

Although sales for the Headingley double header look good (as they should given a Leeds-Hull opening fixture should get 15,000+ even without SBW and Cas fans being there) the Wigan-Warrington sales look sparse and there looks to be plenty of availability at Saints-Salford.

Archived