coronavirus

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Padge said:

Just ordered some stuff from Argos, can I collect?

I had some stuff delivered to post office... no idea if it will be open now.

Miner issue i know....

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Sister and mum confused how they will look after the horses.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

3 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Sister and mum confused how they will look after the horses.  

They will do what they've always done , but distancing themselves from each other and everybody else as much as possible 

5 minutes ago, JohnM said:

I've just changed my name by deed poll to Aardvark Aardvarkason. 

That's suspiciously foreign - get to the back of the queue!

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

22 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Jeff Bezos will become the wealthiest bloke ever now 

He already is, even after his wife took half. Maybe we'll be more minded to extract some actual tax from him now.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

1 hour ago, Padge said:

We have a couple of instant experts on here, again both get annoyed at being called out.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/nhs-coronavirus-id-badge-hospital-21740719

Not the most reliable source.... I accept that

The police have still not had a single report according to what I can see. There was a request put out earlier that I now can’t find in the pile of stuff I’ve had today. “My mate’s mate got attacked, can I have some money for that story?”

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Car booked in for MOT Thursday so that's gone, I shall just tax it and carry on. I find it strange that according to some expert on TV going out for a drive is considered a no no, your self isolating and it was my plan to escape cabin fever over the forthcoming weeks that and taking the dog upto the moors where it's easy to avoid people.

Mental illness here I come (again)??

Just now, Clogiron said:

Car booked in for MOT Thursday so that's gone, I shall just tax it and carry on. I find it strange that according to some expert on TV going out for a drive is considered a no no, your self isolating and it was my plan to escape cabin fever over the forthcoming weeks that and taking the dog upto the moors where it's easy to avoid people.

Mental illness here I come (again)??

Surely if you stay in your car then you are still isolated.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

John Ashworth (a reasonable Labour MP thus excluded from ever being its leader) is raising the question about whether the curfew applies to the construction industry. Unless I hear anything different, I'm going to Barnsley tomorrow.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Quick query, not seen anything commenting on this... 

What if you're currently away from home? I've not seen anything to suggest hotels, guest houses, etc. have to shut. I know some are however, but is it to be enforced? 

Are people supposed to head home immediately? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 minute ago, Wolford6 said:

John Ashworth (a reasonable Labour MP thus excluded from ever being its leader) is raising the question about whether the curfew applies to the construction industry. Unless I hear anything different, I'm going to Barnsley tomorrow.

Either way parts of the supply chain will probably dry up fairly soon 

Archived