Pre-Match Hospitality........

Therein73

Just seen the website announcement re: Pre-Match Hospitality........... Firstly, I think it's an excellent idea BUT for £20 I would want a bit more than just a 2 course meal.

What the website doesn't say is what else the "Pre-Match" involves.......... For example, does it include:

Host MC / Guest speaker or pre-match interview/forecast etc with a former Dewsbury player ??

Free team sheet for each attendee ?

Pre-Match quiz (one sheet per table for example) with a small prize -- (signed miniature Rugby ball / Rams training top / 2 Tickets for next home game e.g.) Winners announced post-match perhaps to entice people back to the Royal Suite after the game ??

Free drink for the nominated drivers (max 2 per table)

It needs to be a bit of an event -- especially if it's aimed at the Corporate sector........... I wasn't there for the Bradford pre-match (which sounds like it went really well) so forgive my ignorance if these sort of things are included.

I would certainly be tempted two /three times during the season if there is an 'event' feel to it rather than just a pre-match meal.

All meant to be constructive BTW....... 

Archived