Haven V Crusaders

Kaz

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

####### down freezing and 17 quid to get in would you go 

I would yeah as I am one of the die Hards unfortunately!! I know what you are saying but would still have expected a lot more than that.

1 hour ago, GentlemanJim said:

Wales had injuries and got more injuries then ended up with hardly any subs. What they saying on the forum? 

Haven scored 20 points in the first 30 mins the rest of the game was just chopping and changing the side and had gone flat that's why not many points wer scored in 2nd half nothing to do with Wales injuries they wer adecent side tbf

2 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Wales had injuries and got more injuries then ended up with hardly any subs. What they saying on the forum? 

PLAYED BETTER,  Wales Similar in  class to us exept for Jamie aparently, not sure they compared scorelines?

21 minutes ago, townie88 said:

And 3 tries in last 10 minutes probably make it look wider than it was?

I thought rugby league games were played over 80 mins,so it really doesn't matter when tries are scored,they still count as 4 points.

12 hours ago, town4me said:

346. That's worrying for them. Looking at their fans comments on today they are living in cuckoo land

Which fans are those,the comments I've read centred around keeping a solid Welsh team scoreless and attack wise  an improvement on previous friendliest despite the poor conditions.

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

I thought rugby league games were played over 80 mins,so it really doesn't matter when tries are scored,they still count as 4 points.

My point being, it was obviously a much tighter game until crusaders lost all but one of their subs.

Never mentioned about the game being shorter than 80 mins?

Archived