Cup draw

Hatethejam14

2 hours ago, town4me said:

Good draw

Yep it gives us a chance to mingle with the big guns...in case, like me, you've had difficulty in obtaining the relevant info re the 'draw' we face Doncaster at home should we dispose of West Bowling next Sunday....honest it was so difficult to track the draw down, not having twitter etc....on here we had an Hurrah and Good draw...both of which had me tearing my hair out.

Incidentally I was amused at the Maryport Plumbers sarky comment re West Wales Raiders having an estimated attendance of 50 for their match yesterday. Not only a sad reflection on the magic of the RL Challenge cup but a scary scenario for the RL future in the Welsh outpost.

Like Kev, or someone else, said it's evidence that Town need to get to hell out of this Division One quicksand as soon as possible.

56 minutes ago, Chrome Dome said:

Yep it gives us a chance to mingle with the big guns...in case, like me, you've had difficulty in obtaining the relevant info re the 'draw' we face Doncaster at home should we dispose of West Bowling next Sunday....honest it was so difficult to track the draw down, not having twitter etc....on here we had an Hurrah and Good draw...both of which had me tearing my hair out.

Incidentally I was amused at the Maryport Plumbers sarky comment re West Wales Raiders having an estimated attendance of 50 for their match yesterday. Not only a sad reflection on the magic of the RL Challenge cup but a scary scenario for the RL future in the Welsh outpost.

Like Kev, or someone else, said it's evidence that Town need to get to hell out of this Division One quicksand as soon as possible.

If your going to insult me calling me a plumber Im going to say u have no hair to pull out. So there. Take that.

9 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

England v Ireland Six nations that day, gonna record it and stand well away from anyone with a phone, probably where the old scoreboard used to be. ???

I'm not knocking you for liking it its personal preference and theres plenty who'll say the same about league but it bores me . Scraffle about in midfield , penalty, more scraffling ,boot downfield,boot it back the other way, a bit if trundling followed by a pushover try . I'm sure its all very technical but exciting it ain't...for me.

51 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

I'm not knocking you for liking it its personal preference and theres plenty who'll say the same about league but it bores me . Scraffle about in midfield , penalty, more scraffling ,boot downfield,boot it back the other way, a bit if trundling followed by a pushover try . I'm sure its all very technical but exciting it ain't...for me.

Some games can be boring but I've seen plenty ###### RL games. I warch England a couple of times a year and I think you have to attend a game to appreciate the sense of occasion and atmosphere, the top RL games can't compete with this. They nust be doing something right when they can charge £120 a ticket and they could fill the stadium 4 times over. TV audiences are enormous and are up there with football. My Love for Town is obviously more than for RU, that's why I will be standing on my own next Sunday at a cold and windy DP instead of sitting in front of the telly with a noce G&T. I must be mad ???

Let's not get into a RL v RU debate, it's a Town RL forum and we've done this to death in the past. ??

1 hour ago, homeandawayer said:

Yep RU bores me too.......and couldn't fathom out why the Sale Sharks were playing in front of what looked a packed A J Bell stadium last week and Salford RL only manage 2000 ish.....therefore guess I'm much in the wrong re my Union view???? (by the way I only saw the sharks clip in passing with TV remote...didn't really watch any of it).

10 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Some games can be boring but I've seen plenty ###### RL games. I warch England a couple of times a year and I think you have to attend a game to appreciate the sense of occasion and atmosphere, the top RL games can't compete with this. They nust be doing something right when they can charge £120 a ticket and they could fill the stadium 4 times over. TV audiences are enormous and are up there with football. My Love for Town is obviously more than for RU, that's why I will be standing on my own next Sunday at a cold and windy DP instead of sitting in front of the telly with a noce G&T. I must be mad ???

Let's not get into a RL v RU debate, it's a Town RL forum and we've done this to death in the past. ??

Her indoors loves it but doesn't analyse all the clever angles of running and deft passes etc. like I do watching SL she just enjoys it. Like most women she's doing something else at the same time though! 

Subject closed. 

Great draw and a winnable game , I just hope it's on this week , Ciara hasn't gone for good looking at the forecast. 

1 hour ago, homeandawayer said:

Great word scraffle! ?

Archived