Sun 2 Feb: SL: Toronto Wolfpack v Castleford Tigers KO 2.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/20 at 14:30

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough one to call but I hope Cas can pull off an emphatic victory.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

4 hours ago, dixiedean said:

Ouch! You have NINE players out for game 1? Serious Questions need asking particularly if they are out of game injuries.

Toronto for me given that list.

Yep potentially (10 actually I missed Matt Cook off the list).  Injuries in training have been a problem for a few seasons now.  Seems to have been an issue since Ben Cooper left.

I think out of the list Watts, Blair, Smith and Milner have a chance of playing.  Obviously if all 4 are back fit it puts a different slant on things.

If Watts and Smith are fit we might be okay.  But if not our pack will probably be:

Millington

Mcshane 

Griffin/Hepi (Never played superleague)

Holmes

Griffin/Hepi

Massey

With a bench which will probably include 2 promoted 19's from last year, a winger, and O Neil (20 years old) did half a dozen 20 minute stints last year.

I'll be waiting for the squad announcement on Friday with bated breath.

15 hours ago, dixiedean said:

Ouch! You have NINE players out for game 1? Serious Questions need asking particularly if they are out of game injuries.

Toronto for me given that list.

yes clearly the training regime is wrong and any physios arent doing enough pre hab.

On 28/01/2020 at 20:05, Gates1 said:

Yep potentially (10 actually I missed Matt Cook off the list).  Injuries in training have been a problem for a few seasons now.  Seems to have been an issue since Ben Cooper left.

I think out of the list Watts, Blair, Smith and Milner have a chance of playing.  Obviously if all 4 are back fit it puts a different slant on things.

If Watts and Smith are fit we might be okay.  But if not our pack will probably be:

Millington

Mcshane 

Griffin/Hepi (Never played superleague)

Holmes

Griffin/Hepi

Massey

With a bench which will probably include 2 promoted 19's from last year, a winger, and O Neil (20 years old) did half a dozen 20 minute stints last year.

I'll be waiting for the squad announcement on Friday with bated breath.

Oli Holmes also out now, groin injury in training.?

Although it sounds like a fair few of the injured might be ready accordimg to DP.

Holmes, Foster, Mcmeeken,  JSL, Feki definitely out.  So struggling for a back row!

A few others 50/50 calls.  Junior Moors in with a shout of playing.  Concern would be players been rushed back too early but I'll feel a lot better if Watts, Milner, Cook, Smith  and Blair are available!

11 hours ago, Gates1 said:

Oli Holmes also out now, groin injury in training.?

Although it sounds like a fair few of the injured might be ready accordimg to DP.

Holmes, Foster, Mcmeeken,  JSL, Feki definitely out.  So struggling for a back row!

A few others 50/50 calls.  Junior Moors in with a shout of playing.  Concern would be players been rushed back too early but I'll feel a lot better if Watts, Milner, Cook, Smith  and Blair are available!

it's a really sorry state to start the season like this - very disappointing.

Still......I've got my tickets so hoping the 400 mile round trip is worth it!!   ?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Archived