Sun 2 Feb: SL: Toronto Wolfpack v Castleford Tigers KO 2.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/20 at 14:30

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dkw said:

That was horrible, hope he's OK but that could be Eden out for quite some time. 

As nasty as it looked I've done that myself and it hurt like hell for a few minutes but then I was able to walk it off. Fingers crossed it isn't serious for him. 

Both sides playing pacey Rugby, but Cas are more controlled. Toronto look frantic and sloppy, and the Judas Weasel clearly needs a few matches to come up to speed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Nice intercept

Good pace too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not a knock-on though, terrible decision.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

8 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Mellor and Mccrone are bang average at this level . Just shipping it about and running around looking busy without doing owt . They need O’Brien at fullback and Wallace in the line

McCrone was average at Championship level. It was obvious to anyone that has watched Toronto that they needed to strengthen in that area.

Archived