Sun 2 Feb: SL: Toronto Wolfpack v Castleford Tigers KO 2.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/20 at 14:30

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GUBRATS said:

Yes Brian , your Toronto coaching career starts now , my dog could have done your job up to now 

Classy.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lost my radio feed just before half-time. Just as well I suppose <sigh>

It's a long season and McD will work on the (obvious) flaws. They've always been prone to sloppy ball-handling though. They can't get away with that at this level.

Much better 2nd half from TWP, strangely flat from cas though, that happened too often last season too. 

Few erm... Strange calls ftom child's, if they're going to penalise any player whi actually uses his foot to play the ball (one Friday too) then players certainly won't do it, very odd. 

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Yes Brian , your Toronto coaching career starts now , my dog could have done your job up to now 

Why is everyone from Leigh so sour?

Big step up from League1 and Championship so that score not unexpected. Mistakes and poor tackling in the first half  didn't help Toronto.Big improvement in the second half.When one expects big things there is quite often a let down.

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

But true 

In your eyes, perhaps.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

See you all (apart from the obsessive Toronto-haters) on the Leeds/HFC match thread.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, frank said:

Big step up from League1 and Championship so that score not unexpected. Mistakes and poor tackling in the first half  didn't help Toronto.Big improvement in the second half.When one expects big things there is quite often a let down.

Lots of hype, but virtually the same team as last year. It can't be anything but a difficult season for them. But a long way to go. The home games should help them.

41 minutes ago, corvusxiii said:

I just hate it when the players block the view to the Ref.

Refs should all wear x-Ray glasses. Or VR goggles connected to a hovering drone camera.

I didn't think TWP were that bad. They started strong and ended up behind through the length of field intercept. I think they looked a bit raw, and they have a team of players who have been playing lower division stuff, so it will take some time. 

Cas are no mugs, they are a good team and they'll beat others more convincingly than that. 

Great announcement about more games, let's hope they can perform. 

Well Toronto didnt have the forwards to make yards up the middle combined with bad handling skills, SBW did not have a good game. Miloudi and Liam Kay were TWP most dangerous players and liked London recruit Cunningham work horse solid tradesman like effort. Cas clearly the better team on the day and deserved to win.

Archived