Sun 2 Feb: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 4.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/20 at 16:45

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, scotchy1 said:

Interesting Sneyd choice to kick. 

You would think that Hulls big pack would want to be playing in Leeds twenty and making leeds defend as many tackles as possible

Absolutely flattened after the kick. Should have been a penalty.

Wasn’t this at home meant to have sold out ages ago? There’s loads of empty seats - and before anyone says I don’t think they all had Cas and Toronto fans in for the first game and they’ve all now left. That said though, still looks like a really good crowd, another one this weekend ?

Just one... just one voluntary tackle penalty and I’ll be happy. Flopping on your face to stop being pressured is just rubbish, as is the referee in rewarding defensive negativity. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just now, Eddie said:

Wasn’t this at home meant to have sold out ages ago? There’s loads of empty seats - and before anyone says I don’t think they all had Cas and Toronto fans in for the first game and they’ve all now left. That said though, still looks like a really good crowd, another one this weekend ?

Hence they shouldn't post both games as a 20k crowd.

Just now, Gooleboy said:

Hence they shouldn't post both games as a 20k crowd.

Nothing should stand in the way of the noble cause of making every single thing about RL look as bad as possible.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived