Sun 2 Feb: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 4.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/20 at 16:45

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird seeing a fully-fit Savelio. It'd be like seeing a morally-acceptable Piers Morgan, if such a thing existed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Lowdesert said:

I understand he has a British Passport.

What colour is it?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Nothing should stand in the way of the noble cause of making every single thing about RL look as bad as possible.

I am all for positive stuff about RL, I have been watching it for 55 years. But what is wrong with publishing it as a double header with a capacity crowd of 20k than lying and making out 40k were there.

Just now, Lowdesert said:

What are we talking about now?

Why Toronto should be banned from playing RL at any level until the heat-death of the universe, probably. I don't know for sure, but it's a safe bet.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Gooleboy said:

I am all for positive stuff about RL, I have been watching it for 55 years. But what is wrong with publishing it as a double header with a capacity crowd of 20k than lying and making out 40k were there.

Nobody will claim 40k were there. They will just do the same thing as other double/multiple-headers in any sport and publish the number of tickets sold for the event.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

We’ve a fair few wingers fitness permitting mind

Mind you, so do Fiji. That isn't a position they are sweating on.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Really pleased with that half from Hull. Satae and Sao in particular have been excellent, and it's great to see a fit Savelio again.

Lots of pace, lots of power, always looking to offload, and most importantly for me there has been a real hunger in defence. Ticked all the boxes so far, got to finish the job now. 

11 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Nobody will claim 40k were there. They will just do the same thing as other double/multiple-headers in any sport and publish the number of tickets sold for the event.

Both games will have £20k as the official attendance, and then will be included separately in the average attendance figures, so that means the official stats will assume 40k were there. 

8 minutes ago, scotchy1 said:

strange game because after a tight first quarter Hull have looked the better side by a long way, yet it could easily be much closer. 

Leeds lack a bit of size and Dwyers decisions from dummy half have been terrible. Still no fluency and whilst Gale's kicking game has been a welcome addition we still look a bit headless

Some firmer reffing and taking the attacking team’s side would probably have seen Leeds ship a couple of more tries.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived