Thu 30 Jan: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/01/20 at 19:45

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Can someone give me a quick update? I've only just turned the game on to see Warrington with a man off and a Wigan player being stretchered off. 

My mate Hilly just nearly decapitated Powell as he was a yard from the line , penalty try and a red , no argument really , just hope we see the same for the rest of the season , and everybody treated equally 

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No consistency then.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

My mate Hilly just nearly decapitated Powell as he was a yard from the line , penalty try and a red , no argument really , just hope we see the same for the rest of the season , and everybody treated equally 

Thanks for that, I'd seen the score when it was 8-0 and then 10 mins later I turned the tv on to be greeted by seeming chaos! 

3 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Can someone give me a quick update? I've only just turned the game on to see Warrington with a man off and a Wigan player being stretchered off. 

The update is that modern RL is rubbish because because because.

In other news, Warrington certainly looked sharper, but it was one try each before Hill swung an arm and Powell was rendered unconscious. The tackle didn't look deliberate, but the result did look worrying.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, ckn said:

Game needs a yellow card for dissent and a bollocking for both captains. 

And a ref.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

I missed the start so don’t know if we started bang on 7.45 but even allowing for the injury delay this is painfully slow 

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, ckn said:

Game needs a yellow card for dissent and a bollocking for both captains. 

Everyone's a little bit over-excited after the off-season.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

I missed the start so don’t know if we started bang on 7.45 but even allowing for the injury delay this is painfully slow 

A played got badly injured, that took uip quite some time. 

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Ashton is a real find.   Hope he gives Price a headache all season.

Looks pretty good. The England team needs an injection of pace.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Just now, dkw said:

A played got badly injured, that took uip quite some time. 

Yes, Powell was down for a long time with the medical team attending, and didn't seem to move once.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived