Thu 30 Jan: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/01/20 at 19:45

Just now, Tonka said:

We didn’t buy Burgess for THAT!  He’s on the bench now.

It'll take a while to get him up to SL standard, but don't give up so soon.

Breaking news: a player called Bevan is a bit quick.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game’s decent and the PTB isn’t wrecking it for me. Sorry, not very rugby league fan, I know. 

My sole gripe is that I don’t like Wigan’s kit. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just now, ckn said:

The game’s decent and the PTB isn’t wrecking it for me. Sorry, not very rugby league fan, I know. 

It’s an open and fast game so I can forgive the play the ball.

I’m convinced Kendall has been briefed to ref it this way for the sake of a flowing game for the TV opener.

Hang on a minute that was the first decent play the ball from Gelling and it was pulled up!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, ckn said:

No true ? league fan would be happy with that abortion of a ptb.

The ptb is a unique part of the game. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

2 minutes ago, ckn said:

Indeed , but the thing is it’s their rule they’re not enforcing ! Honestly I wonder if he’s just forgot 

Baz n tez are another pair of morons. Defending tht elbow to the throat!

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

That's a bad mistake from Hill. Hoping Powell's okay.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Why is he going on about an 8 point try!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived