RUGBY LEAGUE BETS

ivans82

I know a few lads who like a couple of quid on the Rugby League games so i thought it might be an idea to post a few opinions . So here goes . For this weekend thought Wakey at Hull K R were good value at 10/11.........and this wont go down well , but Haven are 11/8 at home to Swinton , they could hardly have picked a better match to start the season. Any more shouts ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very difficult to pick on first games of the season. The only other one that seems like it is worth a decent punt is Leigh with -12 away at Dewsbury. Saints at -16 and Catalan -8 are both going on my coupon but I'm not prolific in raking it in.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Superleague is back at long last. Anyone taking Warrington tonight?

I always still think back to our first game back in the big league. DP was rocking!  What was the first SL game played?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

Superleague is back at long last. Anyone taking Warrington tonight?

I always still think back to our first game back in the big league. DP was rocking!  What was the first SL game played?

First ever SL game was PSG v Sheffield Eagles.

Towns first SL game, Saints at DP, they stuffed us, Danny Arnold 4 tries that day.

42 minutes ago, Town Army said:

First ever SL game was PSG v Sheffield Eagles.

Towns first SL game, Saints at DP, they stuffed us, Danny Arnold 4 tries that day.

Cheers pal, too lazy to Google it. 

On 29/01/2020 at 11:18, The Voodooguru said:

Very difficult to pick on first games of the season. The only other one that seems like it is worth a decent punt is Leigh with -12 away at Dewsbury. Saints at -16 and Catalan -8 are both going on my coupon but I'm not prolific in raking it in.

Good Effort  , best of luck with Catalan match .

12 hours ago, town4me said:

Probably the easiest  start our neighbours could have hoped for in a tough league and they are given +4 at home to what will probably be one of their relegation rivals. I am taking it Swinton have been busy with signings.

I fancy haven to win by 10-12 points today, think swinton will really struggle this year after losing a couple of key players, especially matty ashton

6 minutes ago, dkw said:

Jameaters lose at home to the side they really need to beat, only 850 or sdo attendance too, that's a worrying start to the season. 

Only 803 in attendance. Barring oldham it's probably their easiest fixture.   Yes worrying 

On 29/01/2020 at 19:05, wonderofwood said:

Fev -12 at Batley 

Swinton -4 at the ######

Widnes -10 at Oldham 

London -8 at Bradfraud

leigh -10 at Dewsbury 

I think all 5 are short handicaps this weekend 

Bradford in the last 3 mins spoilt my day, thought Swinton were the banker of the day 

Archived