RUGBY LEAGUE BETS

ivans82

MODERATOR:The season has just started for one club and we are nitpicking already,If you want to persist with this silly ###### for tat i will close the topic.I would also like to think you are all grown up men, so, Start acting like men not children...Thankyou...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven have earned the right to a crack in the championship and like with any team moving up from league one it’s a jump in standard more so than ever but we’d love to be in there position looking forward to Bradford Widnes Leigh Etc 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 hour ago, gillmeister said:

Haven have earned the right to a crack in the championship and like with any team moving up from league one it’s a jump in standard more so than ever but we’d love to be in there position looking forward to Bradford Widnes Leigh Etc 

They have and good luck to them. However there lack of grace since they were promoted  surely means it’s entirely ok to bag them when they flop. 

I think Haven fans,and ours if we were in their position, have just got to accept that they have done well to get in a higher league.

Accept that its going to be hard and that the club shouldnt bust itself by overspending.

so  long as the team tries, just enjoy the visits of better players and hope!

9 minutes ago, Bearintown said:

I think Haven fans,and ours if we were in their position, have just got to accept that they have done well to get in a higher league.

Accept that its going to be hard and that the club shouldnt bust itself by overspending.

??????

Meanwhile back to the actual bets , mine went down with a bang , and unless i have misread other peoples predictions everyone else went down as well , with a couple of very near misses  .It proves how hard it is to predict RL results .Anyway on to next week when we go again .

14 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Meanwhile back to the actual bets , mine went down with a bang , and unless i have misread other peoples predictions everyone else went down as well , with a couple of very near misses  .It proves how hard it is to predict RL results .Anyway on to next week when we go again .

Aye only Catalans done me. Try again.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

11 hours ago, Bearintown said:

Yeh one of the big upsides of the championship is the players and the teams you see week in week out and the challenge it is . Yes it’s a brutal unforgiving challenge that really tests you but personally I’d take it . It’s a good rugby level and if your guys stand up and give it all you’ll take it . I loved that league ,   even going down it’s a better watch

As a Swinton fan at the game yesterday I was disappointed with what I saw of Haven yesterday, there was little imagination just run it down the middle and hope for the best. First half you barely got out of your half and lucky to go in only 6 nil down at half time.

I thought the pitch was a leveller in your favour and on a dry pitch it would have been a much easier win. Again Swinton have been written off just how we like it but minus Matty Ashton we're the same team that did well 2nd half of the season.

I wish Haven all the best nice away day and the fans were great.

1 hour ago, ivans82 said:

Let down by my own team should learn always get let down by United nearly every week !!!!

58 minutes ago, ste 81 said:

As a Swinton fan at the game yesterday I was disappointed with what I saw of Haven yesterday, there was little imagination just run it down the middle and hope for the best. First half you barely got out of your half and lucky to go in only 6 nil down at half time.

I thought the pitch was a leveller in your favour and on a dry pitch it would have been a much easier win. Again Swinton have been written off just how we like it but minus Matty Ashton we're the same team that did well 2nd half of the season.

Try Posting this on the Haven Forum not Workingtons.

Oh sorry you won't be able to get onto theirs as they only allow people with a Whitehaven Postcode on.

Congratulations on your win though ?

1 hour ago, ste 81 said:

Didnt know we had a game! Think you are on wrong site mate

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rob Nash said:

You do right. No way Donny should be favourites. Got to be a mistake. Take it before bookies realize.

You are obviously very confident Rob when you are on the Town forum being sarcastic because we are backing our lads? Are you American btw?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived