Workington Town v West Bowling

WTRLFC WEBSITE

On 31/01/2020 at 19:40, Davo5 said:

So no actual thoughts on your own teams first competitive game of the season then.

Comfortable 50 point Town win,West Bowling are not that great.

You didn't see us last season  in the first round against amateurs, it was painful to watch, Leon should have been sacked after the game. ????

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Yep let’s look back rather than forward eh

For God's sake give over will you ? it's a forum where fans share opinions. Should we only talk about things that are okay by you. ?

15 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Davo. Why do you keep putting sad emojis on my posts? Are you ok hun? 

It was a confused one actually as you seem to think your the Kim Jong-un of this forum,maybe try accepting that posters on these forums don't have to have the same myopic views as you to contribute.

14 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Ironic that you call me out for sharing my opinion then eh

Should be "Paranoid Jim" you hate any negativity on here which I understand but you jump down the throat of anyone who steps out of line. You won't find many negative posts from me on here over the years. You're picking on one of the good guys here. ??

20 hours ago, Davo5 said:

It was a confused one actually as you seem to think your the Kim Jong-un of this forum,maybe try accepting that posters on these forums don't have to have the same myopic views as you to contribute.

picked on is a bit strong is it not?  You’re right I do like positivity. 

33 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

picked on is a bit strong is it not?  You’re right I do like positivity. 

Having a dig at then, I don't deserve your cutting wit and repoirte , some would just call it sarcasm ? Lighten up. ??

Archived