Workington Town v West Bowling

WTRLFC WEBSITE

6 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

Tyler Lancaster played for Kells as a loose forward and went to Wigan as that. 

I may be wrong on this but was he not part of the Warrington scholarship programme and virtually all of his rugby since leaving school has been at centre ( Furness academy, England college rep honours and certainly while at Millom he played centre the majority of the time)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wiganlad said:

I may be wrong on this but was he not part of the Warrington scholarship programme and virtually all of his rugby since leaving school has been at centre ( Furness academy, England college rep honours and certainly while at Millom he played centre the majority of the time)

Correct

7 hours ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

Looking like another awful weekend.. Wonder if it'll be a Wednesday night job

Cant see them making Bowling travel midweek. Probably would be put back to the following Sunday with the next round (if we win) being played the week after. I think it will be on., worst of the storm is Saturday. 

5 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Apparently today’s NEWS & Star have reported that Haven, Town and Reds have all called their games off. Haven have said they’ll make a decision in the morning but pitch is fine and it’s still on.

Time we pushed for a new stadium with a full roof covering the pitch then I think! ?

17 hours ago, Town Army said:

In all seriousness though, constant negativity regarding the game is only going push people to make other arrangements meaning a lower attendance.

Just let the club do their thing and keep us up to date like they always do on match day

17 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Time we pushed for a new stadium with a full roof covering the pitch then I think! ?

Time so called journalists wound their neck in and started reporting facts rather than speculating. A news and star is rubbish. Town have been training this morning according to twitter. League one hub also reporting wrongly as well. Amateurs. 

1 hour ago, JMB said:

Haven pitch inspection tomorow morning 11am according to facebook

Were supposed to get a months rain the next 24 hours, and as the wreck floods if someone spills a cup of coffee on it I can't see it going ahead. 

I can't see our game being on either. 

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Were supposed to get a months rain the next 24 hours, and as the wreck floods if someone spills a cup of coffee on it I can't see it going ahead. 

I can't see our game being on either. 

To be fair both pitches are looking great from the photos I've seen, considering the weather we've had.

We'll done to the volunteers at both clubs ??

Archived